Sign in to follow this  
Windguaerd

[P+R] -= M D E =- West Coast Public Market, Boats, Bulk Goods, Special Sales, Construction, Trades Accepted

We talked about floorboards a little bit ago in a pm if you want to make me 30 unfinished with the nail separate for transport i would buy them. I guess you need payment first now so just COD "Silas" something for the 3s if you want to do the order...thanks

Edited by Kegan

We talked about floorboards a little bit ago in a pm if you want to make me 30 unfinished with the nail separate for transport i would buy them. I guess you need payment first now so just COD "Silas" something for the 3s if you want to do the order...thanks

Ok will COD something to you.

Do you deliver at all?  WTB 1000 veggies.  Thanks

Sorry the veggies I sold were to an ally, I do NOT sell veggies to anyone outside the alliance.

Slight changes to main post format for easier reading. Pending/Completed Orders updated.

Pending/Completed Orders updated.

Deliveries as suspended for a few days. The Knarr needs to be finished for faster deliveries. We're still accepting orders, we just won't be able to delivery until the new ship is finished.

Merchants stock updated, 60 Rafts now available for purchase.

Edited by Windguaerd

Pending/Completed Orders updated. More tools available at Merchants.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: PLEASE STOP CONTACTING MY CUSTOMERS TO TRY AND STEAL THEM FROM ME BY OFFERING THE SAME THINGS THEY'VE ALREADY AGREED TO PURCHASE FROM ME, IT MAKES YOU LOOK PETTY AND LAZY, BUILD YOUR OWN REPUTATION WITH HARD WORK LIKE I DID AND PEOPLE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR GOODS/SERVICES.

DUE TO COMPLAINS BY MY CUSTOMERS, I'M REMOVING ALL NAMES OF CURRENT AND PAST CUSTOMERS. IT'S A SHAME THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE, DETERMINATION AND WORK ETHIC TO BUILD THEIR OWN REPUTATION TO GET WORK INSTEAD OF ATTEMPTING TO JACK ANOTHER PLAYER'S CUSTOMERS TO TRY AND TAKE AWAY ORDERS WHICH ARE ALREADY BEING WORKED ON.

..|..('_')..|..

Edited by Windguaerd