Sign in to follow this  
Iorveth

[Epic] Pmk Requirements

Lower the number of people needed to maybe 25 or so and keep the price the same, making it a more viable action (because currently there isnt just enough people on in one kingdom on elevation, or even the number required on elevation) and  and maybe adding a few new kingdoms to elevation, and currently its not really possible to have 50 people in local without everything crashing, also would be a good money sink for people

+1, it adds more variety, and honestly a 3 way war sometimes causes more issues than good.  I think if you introduced lower demands for a PMK, more "gaming communities" would migrate over, set up, and feel more independent than just being a village in a kingdom with no control.  I bet there would of been many PMKs by now if it was 25-30.  

I think such a thing would really help population on Elevation at least. 

Edited by Postes
  • Like 4

I think it should be something like 15 actually, it wouldn't happen as often as people would think and when it does the kingdom can operate functionally, it's almost impossible to be able to find and organize 50 people today, the only real way of doing it is a big bunch of alts and the 10-20 main players together.

Also.. there should be a possibility to make an pmk as hots, but have it automaticly set as 'allied' to the original hots.

PvP would be way more fun if it wasn't just a 3-way game as it is the majority of time.

Edited by Che
  • Like 1

There's nothing bad about PMKs, if they are too small they will crumble by themselves. So +1 from me. More PMKs, yay.

Edited by Wiro

Yeah I mean like Wiro says, it's their 1 gold, it's their choice to found a PMK.  Who cares if they want to do it with 10, 20, 50?  The price doesn't change, the 2% land needed for titles is still needed.  They still need to defend their land.  

+1

an awesome idea to get more sides at hota and in general to create more fun

The southwest corner would make a good place for an active pmk. Was the old site of the longest lasting and second most legendary pmk, League of Pirates. +1 :)

Someone's got to link this to Rolf in irc tommorow :=)

+1, I think even a requirement of 15 or so is good enough. There is no real bad side to it as long as the cost stays 1 gold.

Yeah I mean like Wiro says, it's their 1 gold, it's their choice to found a PMK.  Who cares if they want to do it with 10, 20, 50?  The price doesn't change, the 2% land needed for titles is still needed.  They still need to defend their land.  

+1 There's no reason that it shouldn't be lowered. Gives more money to Rolf and provides a bigger stir up for the game. It would also provide an impetus for people to move to Elevation if they could have this level of autonomy. I also agree with giving HOTS the ability to make a PMK. The only reason that there isn't the ability seems to be along the lines of HotS being the personal creation of Libila.

Edited by Aflacduck

+1

Edited by vinius

Meh the current limit keeps down on PMKs sprouting up easily overnight. Personally fifty people feels more like a kingdom than say fifteen or twenty.

+1 and make the change for chaos too. Our server is far too large for the current 2 PMKs and empty HotS kingdom. Would be nice to see it be more viable for people to make more kingdoms.

• Like 3

+1

Not only are there no pmks currently on epic, no one is even trying to start one. Lowering the limit can only make it more attractive especially given the current relatively low population on elevation.

Edited by Rasputin

Someone please fwd this to Rolf, more pmk's mean more money spent, and I think a lot of people would give it a go, seeing as they have to be made on elevation too it could go a long way to increasing PvP as well

Also, its really only 50s for a pmk, as you get a trader contract upon creation, not a bad deal

Edited by Bart

+1

Epic doesn't feel like Epic without at least one active PMK.

• Like 1