Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Selling Coins (€10=10S | €25=25S | €50=50S | €100=100S)

Mailbox to Chaos, Celebration, Independence, Exodus and Deliverence available at no cost to purchaser!

I can provide instructions on how to move coins to the Pristine, Release or Epic servers if necessary but do not currently provide this as a delivery option.

Price is simply €1 for 1 silver. So 1G is €100

Minimum amount 10s.

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 1

dude your prices are very similar to he shop's.  If im gonna pay the same amount or similar to the shop, I rather just buy it from the shop to support the game devs.

I agree that's way t o much it have to be half as much as the shop to interest me :(

I agree that's way t o much it have to be half as much as the shop to interest me :(

um, that's exactly half 

dude your prices are very similar to he shop's.  If im gonna pay the same amount or similar to the shop, I rather just buy it from the shop to support the game devs.

Since prices were increased the shop is €1.6/silver regardless of how much you buy at once and my prices range from €1/s to €0.8/s so even my most expensive option where you only buy 5s is still 37.50% cheaper than the Wurm shop whilst 1g is exactly 50% cheaper.

Edited by Gavin

This is so much cheaper.

Good luick with the sale gavin!

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, June 6, 2013 - OT and quoted OT
Hidden by KaiH, June 6, 2013 - OT and quoted OT

FYI just because ROLF decided to raise the prices doesn't mean that you can take advantage of it to make a quick buck.  The economy in the game remains the same, silver has not disappeared from the game as you can still use the coin miner and also the traders to make money.  Again,  this is overpriced and doesn't benefit the game whatsoever to buy from you, it only benefits your pockets.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, June 6, 2013 - OT and quoted OT
Hidden by KaiH, June 6, 2013 - OT and quoted OT

FYI just because ROLF decided to raise the prices doesn't mean that you can take advantage of it to make a quick buck.  The economy in the game remains the same, silver has not disappeared from the game as you can still use the coin miner and also the traders to make money.  Again,  this is overpriced and doesn't benefit the game whatsoever to buy from you, it only benefits your pockets.

Get out of the thread. Can a mod clean this crap up please?

Agreed please clean the thread.. good luck Gavin

Guise, pls.

Gavin, I'll take a trader contract for 42E if that works out for you.

Great seller, very fast transaction! I would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to buy silver or gold :)

• Like 1

I am interested in a purchase I have sent you a PM

• Like 1

My apologies, apparently my 2 year old has learned how to post on the forums with my phone. This post could be deleted.

Edited by auvry

Currently roughly 60 silver remaining due to large demand, will update when more is available.

well that's to bad was just looking to buy 1 or 2 gold 60 silver is pocket change need to have 2 gold for 120e now that I would buy

Hi guys, unfortunately there is absolutely nothing available right now due to immense interest (>6G sold) - I'll update when there is some more available, will be at least a fortnight.

Thanks for interest and apologies :)

20s please.

Emergency came up, need fast coin.  =)

Edited by leaf

Sorry Leaf I totally missed your reply :( if you still need it let me know. I have about 1.7G available right now. The best way to get in touch with me about coins is to send a PM as I get an email alert, I might miss replies in this thread.