Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Lore/storylines

I've been very interested lately in creating more lore for Wurm.  Although it would be fanfiction since the developers would have the final say on official lore, I believe flushing out some temporary lore would be quite fun.  I would greatly appreciate some help doing this.

The lore and real-time storylines would be quite immersive and lengthy.  If you are interested in creative writing and would like to help, listed below are the areas where I could use help:

• Creating characters
  • Filling in existing back-story
  • Ideas on story direction and plot points (this would be a great opportunity for those who enjoy creative writing to explore pacing and twists)
  • Editing
  • Peer Evaluation

Wurm is a wide open slate perfect for story telling and creation.  What better world to create history and a compelling story than one of the most intricate life-like games on the market.

Serious inquiries only please!

• Leave your in-game name (if not on Independence please state so and I'll contact you on here)
  • Time frame you'll be able to be reached (including time zone)
  • What area of the process you'd like to be involved in (character creation, plot points, back-story, etc)

*All credit will be given where credit is due

Ronanxx (Release) server

Time frame?

Character creation

you can reach me here on the forums.

character creation

filling in existing back story

• Ideas on story direction and plot points (this would be a great opportunity for those who enjoy creative writing to explore pacing and twists)

Are you just creating lore or are you actually role playing in game as well? If so I'd be interested.

Bump. I tried doing this back in the day and people laughed at my threads

EDIT: It appears a moderator deleted all the troll posts that were in that thread. many thanks :D

Edited by Ramaraunt

Man this thread is old.  Was reading through it and going, "Hmm...I don't remember what this was.."  Then noticed the date. haha

Perhaps it is time to close this stick in the mud, or let it wither away?

Edited by Slickshot

Enjoyed reading this, Yaga! Quite a talented writer! I want that Silver Sword. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I had no idea that my fortune led me to settle next to such a special spot :)

Must be fate though, as the South tip of the peninsula simply driven and lured Annyil and me to settle there... 

• Like 1