Sign in to follow this  
Dudeguy

Advanced Nutrition System

I think there should be a more advanced nutrition system. For example, eating different foods would give you different benefits, such as eating red meats to increase the gain of body skills. The reasoning behind this is that there's no reason to eat anything but one thing all the time. 

• Like 5

yeah my joy from grinding hot food cooking ended after i  released that meal is the best food type by nutrition and it can be cooked almost from beginning (like 20 skill)

Dude, guy. listen.

This is Wurm. The greatest concept in the history of gaming.

The problem with it's execution is balance. Things are either nerfed into oblivion or OP to the max. That's how it is.

1 weapon type 1 shield type 1 armor type etc. This is the type of game Wurm is.

I support this idea completely. but there isn't a track record of expansion.

Dude, guy. listen.

This is Wurm. The greatest concept in the history of gaming.

The problem with it's execution is balance. Things are either nerfed into oblivion or OP to the max. That's how it is.

1 weapon type 1 shield type 1 armor type etc. This is the type of game Wurm is.

I support this idea completely. but there isn't a track record of expansion.

So the best thing is not to bother suggesting anything ever?

Also, there's a certain irony in that last line as from 1.1 we should be able to expand buildings :P

it's been 10 years? lol.

I have hope, thus i'm still here. The irony is that the stuff has been here this long and not been changed.

The idea is nice but you really need to put more effort in your suggestions. Justing a broad overview is rather dull and most people just overlook it. If I give you an example of something someone would say. "I think we need more weapons." Solid idea yes, but if you look at you could see it in many different ways; what type of weapon; what would be unique about the weapon type; what is the balance in the weapon; or how would this shadow the already used weapons and make it not overlooked by the others. Before making a suggestion I would like you ask yourself a few questions to help more people understand your idea. 

1. Has it been suggested before?

Asking yourself this question will give you more of an answer to how the communities overview on the subject already is.

2. Would this be possible by Rolf and his current Dev team?

You have to keep in mind that there are only a few people coding the game so something that would like blizzard a week could talk them months.

3. What is their to gain from my idea?

Yeah your idea could be cool but what exactly would it do for the game; having fancy looking armor is nice and all but no real effects.

4. What type of balance would be needed?

Going back to the weapon ideas you can already tell people like one of 3 weapons Maul, axe or long sword. There is a good reason for this

because people don't like change and the rest of the items... Frankly suck..

5. How can I lay this out so people can better see my idea?

Most people whom post a suggestion want a single thing and don't like to budge but other people might add onto your idea, the more you let

people know the more you can converse and make your single idea into something that could really help the wurm community.

If you ask yourself those simple questions it could make it easier for people to understand your concept and better on the game rather than making it overlooked.

One last thing to add is eye candy. I'm not saying most people are dense and are attracted by pretty color, nice simple layout, easy to read.. but it really helps when making a suggestion.

I hope this post helps you out and best of luck with your food suggestion.

yeah my joy from grinding hot food cooking ended after i  released that meal is the best food type by nutrition and it can be cooked almost from beginning (like 20 skill)

+1

:(