Sign in to follow this  
Saddist

Stop Pvp Until.,.

dont know who your fighting against, but here on elevation all that needs to happen is a person crashes cause of it, someone on there side says he disconnected or the fact we notice that they did, and we dont attack them.

Perfect example was i believe hellfang was on vessa's deed with all of MR, As we went in to fight he crashed, we ignored him till he reconnected. Before we got to them and archery started i crashed, My guys said i crashed and i didn't get shot at.

How honorable.

pretty much, 90% the time people wont attack if someone crashes and it's said in local beforehand (aka not mid fight).  people crash, freeze, and sometimes it doesn't say lose link right away.

at the end of the day you choose to go out and pvp with performance issues, i don't crash personally, so i happily go out.  if you want to go out and pvp when there's a thunderstorm, tornado, bad internet connection, ingame freezing, pvp bugs, that's your call.  no one force you to go out.  

• Like 1

Anyone tried Java 6 64-bit? Im using 6 because i like my old OS and it cant use 7 (Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8). I don't crash because of the memory leak for some time now, the only bad lag i get is server lag the rest is just cause this is a 6 year old computer so walking through FM was never a lag free expierience.

I use 6 on my surface because Windows 8 and Java 7 doesn't jive well with Wurm. No problems on my end.

I run in 64-bit using the .bat file

Edited by Fabled