Sign in to follow this  

Still waiting on some iron, some leather, and some donations!

Here's what shiney toys we have to give away so far:

IHhBPuS.jpg

If there are no smiths i could bring Elania for CAS but only at skill 48 :P Definitely coming on main though!

If there are no smiths i could bring Elania for CAS but only at skill 48 :P Definitely coming on main though!

Both Becket and I will be there and will be available to improve any smith items. 70ql is what we will be imping to.

idk if can make it, is a long way from cele, but i can do some imps to 80 bs.

Wow, this looks awesome. I wish my server did things like this, but it being PvP, it would probably be rather griefed. Make sure you take a lot of screenshots, so those of us who can't attend can see the fun. 

Edited by SwiftAsLeopard

Wow, this looks awesome. I wish my server did things like this, but it being PvP, it would probably be rather griefed. Make sure you take a lot of screenshots, so those of us who can't attend can see the fun. 

If Chaos is your server, all it takes is hopping on a boat and heading east to see it for yourself.

...Although, I don't know how the whole convert thing works. That could be messy and, ultimately, not worth it.

I'm bringing a Knarr load of wood scraps and logs for fuel for you from Silent Hill on Mist lake.  Are BSB's available, or should I just dump the scrap and logs on your docks.   =)   

I'm bringing a Knarr load of wood scraps and logs for fuel for you from Silent Hill on Mist lake.  Are BSB's available, or should I just dump the scrap and logs on your docks.   =)   

He has some bsbs on the shore line so should not be a problem unless you bring a ton of them XD

• Like 1

He has some bsbs on the shore line so should not be a problem unless you bring a ton of them XD

Thanks Rasu!

1 day to go guys! I received a tonne (actually 1.5 tonnes) of iron yesterday up to 93.7ql so we should be good with iron. Still waiting on some leather but apart from that imping materials are all finished!

Now just for me to finish my end of preparations.... race routes and scheduling xD

i'll be bringing 57 leatehrs of 3 kg each... so 171.00 kg downside will be its ql, with most under 20 sadly, a few in the 20-25 range, and one piece is ql 50, so can be used for low ql imping only :/

and sorry for the late msg packed that leather a while back but forgot to make a forum account hehe

ps. had to leave a few leathers not fitting in boat south of hermit island yesterday (less than 10 for sure) and a few other things from hunting, if someone pass by ad want to bring the leathers they are more than welcomed ^^

Edited by Ekib

Can imp to 60ql with 20ql leather, shouldn't be too much of a problem. :P

Logs and scrap on the way =)  Just left the Mist Lake Chunnel.   :D

And I made it!  I have 298 logs and 4834.5 in weight of woodscrap in my Knarr the Knarrpe Diem.  I'm moored next to the prize storage building, but I can't put things into the Maplewood BSB.   As soon as I can, I'll empty out my cargo!  

i can donate a rare horseshoe if there will be a sermon i can hold with my priest. with lots of listeners... and id like to see the party :)

hi, I have arrived but now I have to go to sleep. I got 50 and 60ql leathers on my knarr. Beside me, my villagers indecisive and ekib should be able to access them if I'm not there when it start.

Ill try and get along, I can offer weapon smithing to 65ql or blacksmithing depending whats needed. Sounds like a bit of fun.

Ok since there were a crowd of people sat outside my door imping in a campfire and a cart, the event has begun!

Sailing my characters over tonight! I will help in any way i can.

events are beginning now. I'll try to do something on the hour every hour or so, but there may be a few little events in between :)

p.s. epona has started spawning cave bugs.... be wary :|

Deal or No Deal has moved to the Summer Fayre for a few rounds. I'll be hosting some games this weekend while on Maple Island imp'n weapons. If you're interested in trying out for the show, you must be at the Fayre for your chance. Top prize that can be won is a set of Drake armour (no cap). Anyone winning a set of Drake gets to choose the colour they want. (Black, White, or Green)

A big shout out to Wraithglow and all those involved in putting on this great event.
Good luck everyone.

OFFICIAL GAME RULES

- The game will consist of 20 large chests placed within a fenced off 4x5 area at Port Onody. Inside each locked large chest will be a small chest containing a cash amount ranging from 1 iron up to 30 silver, and the Drake set (no cap).
- After the announcement of a new round, a contestant will be chosen by random. Folks will be required to queue up at a designated location at the Fayre. At that location will be a small barrel with numbered keys in it. One by one people choose a key. If their chosen key opens the locked small chest next to the barrel, that person gets to play the next round of Deal or No Deal.
- The contestant will be required to "claim" one of the cases to use as their starter case. After this the contestant will be asked to remove a specific number of the remaining cases in this order (5,4,3,2,2,1,1). An offer of cash will be made to the player (by the Banker) after completing each round of case elimination. The player can either take the cash amount offered by the banker or continue eliminating more cases in an effort to increase the amount of the offer made by the Banker.
- If a player makes it down to the final two cases, the player will have the choice of keeping their original "claimed" case or trading for the final case not eliminated. The chosen case will then be opened to reveal the contestants prize.
- Cash prizes of 1 silver or more will paid out immediately. If a contestant wins less than 1 silver, then they will be given 1 silver as a consolation prize.
- Here are the monetary values used in each game - Drake, 30s+rare pick, 25s, 20s, 15s, 10s, 5s, 2s, 1s, 75c, 50c, 25c, 10c, 5c, 1c, 75i, 50i, 25i, 10i, 1i

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other rules and such that need to be stated:

- A person may only play once per season, if you had a chance to play at the Summer Fayre, please allow others the same opportunity.

- Seeing as many of the contestants already own Drake sets, I'm willing to allow any person winning a Drake set to trade it in for the cash value of 80 silvers.

- Sometimes mistakes can be made. There's a lot of organizing on my side when the game is on, so please bear with me if I screw up. I'll do my best to make it right.

- Gumbo reserves the right to refuse play to any player he feels, at any time.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: increased value of drake set to 80s from 60s to reflect market value

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 1

Lol rose that dreadful false start! was good to see people trying to take shortcuts too (allowed), but also funny to see it backfire :D

just a shame you couldn't have animations on, but better that you took part than trying to film at highest settings and it ruining it for you

Edited by Wraithglow