Sign in to follow this  

THE FINAL EVENT - the IRON WURMIAN takes place tomorrow (Tuesday 2/7/13) at 22:00 GMT! Here's a countdown (ignore the "auction" bit lol):

auction_timer_1372802423.gif

The prizes for first place will be a 70ql Steel Rare Great Helm, a 90ql Toobelt and 10s in coins! All you have to do is be the first person to get from the Guild of Artificers to a certain end destination, without dying, and you win!

7w8q7He.jpg

Pledged Prizes

So far the following prizes have been pledged by players, with more to come!

1x Caravel, 1x Knarr, 1x Sailboat, 2x Rare Frying Pan,1x Rare Practice Doll, 1x 80ql Rare Fishing Rod, 1x 10 Silver Coins, 1x Merchant Contract, 1x 80ql Chain Armour Set, 1x 70ql Leather Armour Set, 1x 60ql Toolbelt, 1x 70ql Blacksmithing Tool Set, 5x 70ql Horseshoe Set, 2x 90ql pickaxe, 2x 90ql Hatchets, 2x 90ql Shovels, 1x Skiller Pickaxe, 1x Skiller Hatchet, 1x 75ql Longbow, 1x 75ql Bow, 1x 75ql Short Bow, 3x Quivers of 75ql War Arrows, 1x 65ql Studded Leather Armour Set, 2x 85ql Iron Shields, 3x 85ql Large Iron Shields, 3x 90ql Rope Tools, 2x 85ql Grooming Brush, 1x 75ql Grooming Brush, 1x 85ql Spindle

Edited by Wraithglow
  • Like 10

Ill be there supporting with Imping section of it.  If you need help setting up let me know.

Was great fun last year, sadly I'm away and won't be able to attend this year but I'd recommend it to anyone :)

This should be fun time again :D I should be there doing leather imping.

• Like 1

Anyone interested in doing some Checkers (possibly chess) there if I setup a spot for a game board?

I will definitely be attending this, and if there's any form of an impalong, my services will be available.

OP, please contact me in regards to items i'd like to donate for use as prizes in events.

Count me in to do some Carp Imping.

OP Please contact me regarding prizes.

Edited by Chiqa

Not too sure if I will make this one as I did last year, as I am on Chaos these days. But being a weapon smith, that could change.

Not too sure if I will make this one as I did last year, as I am on Chaos these days. But being a weapon smith, that could change.

You should come back for this, my good friend.  :)

you should do a cooking contest where the contestents get 30 mins to make their oven/forge/campfire hunt/forage for food then make the highest ql biggest meal

score = weight / 4 * meal quality

A bit more information for people....

Every event will have prizes. Those prizes will vary pretty massively in value, being more related to the type of even than anything. For example, in a rowboat race you will be able to win a sailboat, in a sailboat race you will be able to win a knarr, in a fishing contest you will be able to win a rare fishing rod. These are prizes I can already provide.

There is already the setup required for any imping people want to do. I may require some more high quality iron (currently just got what is left from last year - I'll be in touch with people if more is required) but I should be good for peat, and my 12 forges are 50ql which should be good enough.

Niners, I'm happy to have a cooking contest (or indeed any other kind of contest people can think of) but I do have a shortage of prizes.

If anyone is willing to donate anything (doesn't have to be super-high quality but something someone would want to win at least), please post here or send me a forum-pm. The less-conventional prizes are always fun too (think we had a few puppets last year) especially for the smaller events, or the ones (such as treasure hunts) which require several prizes.

Markers for boat races are already sorted (I can dismantle the boat bridge so the rowboats can be used as "buoys"), but I wouldn't mind someone making a few flags to use as route-markers for horse + cow races too.

Rare Frying Pan for the cooking prize if you do that event :P

To hold up the tradition I donate the usual caravel and could provide some ql 80+ logs.

• Like 2

Not sure if will be able to make it but i will definately try! +1 forGoA

Ok guys I've had 3 people offering high quality carpentry items (and 2 offering high logs, including hauler) so I'm now looking for non-carpentry related donations please! :P

Also thanks hauler for the caravel pledge, and the two rare frying pan offers as well :)

heya wraithglow, did you see my pm? Im offering non carpentry... :P

I have 70+mining ...gimme the vein and I can mine it :P

Edited by Shads

Would 40kg of 42.xx ql wine be useful? ;)

Have a cask left from the batch for last years "Wine of Shame", I may have some wineskins laying around as well.. but will have to check...

Edited by Hussars

Old Freedom cluster?

But what about the Chaos server denizens?  

Man we never get invited to the fancy parties...

Chaos is part of the old cluster. It's just not epic, pristine, or release. (epic people can come from portals though if they want!) :)

Wine - yes please hussars! I still have some left, but more the better.

Rose - I mentioned the pan!

Shads - I may need topping up with iron. Can I let you know next week?

A few private messages come in too for stuff, I'm very grateful! At the weekend I will begin to list the prizes so far in the OP. More the merrier though! Haven't heard from any smiths yet, all the woodworkers are out in force ;D

Edited by Wraithglow

I will be coming if im still welcome after last time hehe :) was great fun. 

Yeah, just let me know as soon as you can. Kinda busy on deed.

Also, dunno if it's wanted or not but I might be able to make 50-60ql leather items for prizes :)