Sign in to follow this  
Bellaamore

Please Save The Calves

Ok so I have to say the graphics have been going really well. However, the calves......well they look a bit........disturbing haha!! Look at them lmfao

cows_zps733a4616.png

(they look worse when they move)

So are they in the graphics changes?? Hahahahaha poor little guys. If not can they be please?

Edited by Bellaamore

As you may have noticed, the animals are getting updated a few at a time (just like foals have only just had an overhaul while horses were changed some time ago). They'll be updated in due course - along with the other's needing a fresh coat like goblins, trolls, lions, gorillas etc. etc.

• Like 2

yeah i noticed the same yesterday XD it's hilarious, once you got used to the new models, the old ones are even creepier lol

specially since they nearly dont move at all...>.> staring through their lifeless holes called eyes XD

• Like 2

I think all the cattle could use a relook the cow is okay i guess not a fan of the color would have prefered black and white or just a solid color but the bull not so much for me that needs a rework too..imo

hahaha they are really funny but disturbing at the same time lol

quick! where are those bad cow puns with the calf model background...

• Like 1

quick! where are those bad cow puns with the calf model background...

Those were bad and you should feel bad for even bringing it up

I can save him, I'm in need of more leather, and he doesn't like how he looks...

The thing is that calves aren't calves for long so it would be low on the graphics teams list to update them. (Atleast that's what I think)

+1 When I first joined, which wasn't long ago, and I saw a calf, I thought: wtf is this ugly thing? Is it a deformed monster? Calves should be cute.

• Like 1

+1 When I first joined, which wasn't long ago, and I saw a calf, I thought: wtf is this ugly thing? Is it a deformed monster? Calves should be cute.

hahaha I cant stand it when they move lmfao!!!!!