Sign in to follow this  
JJL

Cots For Ships

I've been thinking that long distance travel is boring and efficient while just waiting around, so what if with a little more work you could add cots to the ship or boat, for the bigger ones more preferable, but as doing this may take 2 seats on the boat instead of one, but yet you would stay longed in and it would do as good as the beds because of the movement ships give off. This would give players more reason to travel in packs more if they need to go AFK they could, maybe while your asleep you couldn't do anything, such as talking or building.

But this is just a thought or two i had while logging off in my boat.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Tpikol, May 30, 2013 - cleaning spam
Hidden by Tpikol, May 30, 2013 - cleaning spam

Christian Louboutin Sneakers Christian Louboutin Sneakers The neckline on her Chanel dress was boasting with floral crystal details. This could be mimicked on a dress or shirt. Many designers have begun to embellish tops/dresses so this is a very easy task. Christian Louboutin Sale Adding another dimension to his remarkable portfolio, Preston has been tapped for endorsements, launch events and licensing deals by major brands, including Sandals Resorts, Godiva, Hewlett-Packard, 1-800-Flowers, and more. His art installations have been commissioned to draw in consumers at prominent locations across the globe, such as London's Covent Garden and Hong Kong's fashionable Landmark Mall. His newest book, "Flowers", hit shelves at the beginning of October 2011... Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louboutin, Christian Louboutin The news site frowns at her attempt to be cozy and casual. They expect her to wear dresses and heels whenever she runs for a morning coffee or walks her dog around lunchtime. Now, the New York Daily News goes as far as to call her an "ugly duckling," which is harsh and cruel. Christian Louboutin Shoes Reason to invest: With its use of increasingly experimental techniques, graffiti-style work is true modern art. The crossover potential of this style drives up prices for original works -- Lee himself has been involved in customizing shoes for the Adidas Shoe Design Event. The most notable benefits of this type of work are the ground-level exposure afforded by outdoor pieces, and the allure of art that is both inspired by and part of urban life.. Christian Louboutin Shoes

• Like 1

I've been thinking that long distance travel is boring and efficient while just waiting around, so what if with a little more work you could add cots to the ship or boat, for the bigger ones more preferable, but as doing this may take 2 seats on the boat instead of one, but yet you would stay longed in and it would do as good as the beds because of the movement ships give off. This would give players more reason to travel in packs more if they need to go AFK they could, maybe while your asleep you couldn't do anything, such as talking or building.

But this is just a thought or two i had while logging off in my boat.

You can log out in a boat as long as you don't cross servers and you will stay in the boat. Again you can already go afk in a boat leave the game up all you want. 

My biggest issue or maybe I'm not reading into your suggestion enough but are you suggesting sleeping while driving because how would you steer the boat?

Honestly it comes to if you don't like traveling long distances then don't. Whatever you need you can throw in an extra silver and someone would gladly deliver items to you. (If we are talking about freedom that is)

Now we will get into Epic. Staying online in a boat would be terrible as people could attacking you and get 4 kills instead of 1.