Sign in to follow this  
puddinglord

New Owner Of Tdm

Hello all,

My name is Ethipi and I have recently purchased the TDM from Dyf. This does not mean that the market is going anywhere, actually that is far from it. I am going to continue to run the market in Dyf's place and hope to be as helpful and useful as possible to the community. All of the upgrades that Dyf was planning are going to be carried out and if anyone has any ideas and or suggestions please don't hesitate to drop me a PM on the forum or in game.

A note to all sellers at the TDM. Please either send me a PM through the forum or in-game. My character name is Ethipi. I would like to get to know you all and speak with you about the market and your business.

Thank you all for reading this and responding respectfully to my inquires.

~Ethipi

• Like 1

Welcome to Celebration and good luck with the market

Glad to see someone continuing it, it's the heart of Celebration :)

[dont forget to visit my rare marketstall merchant! :P]

Thank you all for the warm welcome and I am in fact enjoying my stay here so far. Everyone has been so nice and helpful and I hope I can do the same whenever someone asks of me to do something.

*NOTE*

DYF HAS ASKED ME TO TELL YOU ALL THAT ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE MARKET SHOULD GO TO ME AND NOT HIM.

* END NOTE*

Thanks for your time and understanding.

It is nice to see a market taken over by someone who has the decency to care what the existing merchants think.  /cheers!

Yep, Kidknie, such was my worry when selling it on <_<  Luckily i believe ive found the right guy :D