Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

I Want To See Your Cat!

I don't have a cat IRL so though i would post one of the champion ones i have in-game, lol

gAZ4Lgw.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 5

Because there needs to be a cat which rules all others, this is mine, ill make a full pic once i leaves my bed.

Your kitty and my kitty look like siblings.

N6OH0LB.jpg?1

• Like 3

Just to add more cats to the thread, this is Danny (tabby) and Cookie (ginger).  My husband and I were actually looking to adopt a dog when we kept seeing this pair of kitties at the RSPCA, for months, never being adopted, because they were 14 years old and needed to be rehomed together.  So... we took them home.  Danny died 2 years later, and Cookie just gave up, going 2 weeks later.  It was really sad, but it was nice to be able to give them a comfy home at the end of their lives, and they made my husband into a cat person, which he never, ever imagined he'd be.

Y2GXP5S.jpg

• Like 10

This is my first cat, Sylvester, 10 years old now. He's very unique - he was ferrel, missed the "4-8 weeks old kitten window of opportunity" where cats become more used to humans and so he can be quite shy, but also very loyal and loving. And too clever for his own good... Spends most of his time sat with me, sometimes wondering what on earth I'm doing on the computer :3

His favourite food is chicken and he understands the word too, we have to be careful not to use it around him because he'll hear it and go into begging mode expecting a treat! He loves lots of human foods, like chicken (his fave) or sausages, beef and even cheese.

2012-11-26%2018.25.48.jpg

Second cat is Simba, about a year younger. Quite an opposite, he's a very confident cat who quite likes his food. o.O

Have had him since he was a kitten, not ferrel like Sylvester. He's (a lot) less cunning but is very loving, and noisy! His distinctive high-pitched "maaaaahhhh" meowing and black nose splodge often make him the centre of attention!

2012-04-22%2013.23.48.jpg

"O hai there"

2012-04-10%2019.38.08.jpg

• Like 5

How do you put the pics up?

Most people here use Imgur but you can use any photo hosting site then past the BBCode / IMG  link here 

http://imgur.com/

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

This is my sly guy, Anders:

97iJPLol.jpg

And here he is with his lady friend, Hazel:

GHSIyLpl.jpg

• Like 6

This is my first cat, Sylvester, 10 years old now. He's very unique - he was ferrel, missed the "4-8 weeks old kitten window of opportunity" where cats become more used to humans and so he can be quite shy, but also very loyal and loving. And too clever for his own good... Spends most of his time sat with me, sometimes wondering what on earth I'm doing on the computer :3

His favourite food is chicken and he understands the word too, we have to be careful not to use it around him because he'll hear it and go into begging mode expecting a treat! He loves lots of human foods, like chicken (his fave) or sausages, beef and even cheese.

Too funny!  Both of my girls were feral, and they eat all kinds of 'human food' but their favorite is chicken, both are a bit shy around others, but are always in what ever room I am in.  For some reason if I ring the large bell tower in wurm, we have one at our village church, they both come running into the room where the computer is to see what is going on!

This is Jango otherwise known as smelly cat, soggy moggy, slinky dinky, tiger, flea bag...anything that comes to mind really :D

GADtrUj.jpg

On the window sill.

GBrX63Q.jpg

When my youngest was ill.

He's an RSPCA rescue cat, I got him just after my divorce and that has nothing to do with the fact that my Ex is allergic to them...honestly....He is the sweetest softest cat I know, never hisses or scratches. I can cradle him and stroke is belly and he will purr in delight. He is a tart and charms all my neighbours, one neighbour found him asleep on his bed !

Edited by Hailiah
  • Like 2

This is Pixie. As a kitten (about 3 months old) she ran into my apartment one rainy day and started playing with my roommates dogs. We found out a week later that someone had put out a box labeled "free kittens" and never bothered to check if they had all been taken. She loves to beg for food, and beg for attention, and beg to go outside (and has learned to tolerate her leash and harness) and her favorite spot to lay is on the half of my second computer desk by the window. I bought her a bed so she'd stay on it and quit trying to use my mouse as a pillow.

HPIM1559_zps09fe0c21.jpg

Her favorite place. I actually managed to catch her while she was sleeping.

HPIM1555_zps22a7d62b.jpg

This is what usually happens when I try to turn on the camera when she's being cute.

HPIM1548_zps3c2ab3c5.jpg

I had to distract her with a treat to get a pic of the stripes by her eye (I love them!) otherwise she kept trying to love on the camera.

• Like 6

Best thread ever.

Presenting Simi  an'  Foamy

Simi  (slayer of couches)

yczw7PY.jpg

Foamy  (biter of powercords)

E7pOkri.jpg

• Like 4

I don't have a cat, but how about a chinchilla? They're cute too! ;)

This is Cuuldurach, named after the DAoC dragon, for those who played and might know the name!

050709-%2520018.jpg

Chewing on a wooden "treat" (ignore the messy cage!):

021910-007.jpg

And an extra picture, just because I love it:

060209-065.jpg

Edited by Mayrin
  • Like 7

hH6bS6m.jpg

This is Genki with her favourite toy.

IaZe4an.jpg

Stealing peas.

O8oQwJ7.jpg

popping balloons.

• Like 7

hH6bS6m.jpg

This is Genki with her favourite toy.

IaZe4an.jpg

Stealing peas.

O8oQwJ7.jpg

popping balloons.

Hahaha dang! What must she be thinking of all those balloons?

I don't have a cat, but how about a chinchilla? They're cute too! ;)

This is Cuuldurach, named after the DAoC dragon, for those who played and might know the name!

(pic)

Chewing on a wooden "treat" (ignore the messy cage!):

(pic)

And an extra picture, just because I love it:

(pic)

Okay, so I didn't realize that chinchillas were so adorable.. I think I might need one for myself! Cuuldurach's little feet are too much for me xD

Okay, so I didn't realize that chinchillas were so adorable.. I think I might need one for myself! Cuuldurach's little feet are too much for me xD

Haha, you should see the babies! Check out the Chins-n-Hedgies forum - lots of info, and tons of cute pictures! :D

• Like 1

You have a cat, don't get a chinchilla. Trust me :P

• Like 1

i may not have any pets unless a baby Hedge Hog counts ^.^ i will try to catch a shot of him with my new camera but its hard since she is asleep most of the time and is only a couple of weeks old, will try to get a shot of it but no promises, she does not have a name yet but we are still deciding on a couple of them, i keep calling her Sniffels,no promises on that photo though since im a lazy boy!

• Like 1

I can't have a cat; I'm deathly allergic, and will suffocate and die. I do have a dog though, that's close enough, right?

b11fba248161a4ab80de11ea4e973f39.png

i may not have any pets unless a baby Hedge Hog counts ^.^ i will try to catch a shot of him with my new camera but its hard since she is asleep most of the time and is only a couple of weeks old, will try to get a shot of it but no promises, she does not have a name yet but we are still deciding on a couple of them, i keep calling her Sniffels,no promises on that photo though since im a lazy boy!

A baby hedgehog most certainly counts. 

Edited by SwiftAsLeopard
  • Like 1

Hedge hogs definitely count as pets lol! But get some pics up here!!

Mayrin, they are so freaking cute as babies!!

• Like 1

Dont have a cat, but i have an awesome Working Cocker Spaniel called Tillie and shes about 4 years and a half old, I take her out hunting on occasions when im off shooting.

As a few of the MR lot know, about 7 months ago (heard from the vet halfway up a mountain in the alps skiing!) my dog got hit by a car at ~40-50mph whilst on a walk with her dog minder. She broke various things and shes finally just got better (after 3 operations >.> the most recent of them being about 4 weeks ago).

Took her on a walk today figured i'd take some pictures.

Her in the grass (for some reason looks like a painting cuz the quality is so low)

2pyxixj.jpg

She loves swimming and water in general (baths being HUGE exception), so i took a close up pic of her in a small pool of water near my house.

1r3zwi.jpg

Rawr! Dog shark!

5agyyx.jpg

Her nomming on a stick (she'll eat anything)

2enx4p5.jpg

A little bit too close for comfort, but was worth it :P

1hp9xu.jpg

Her digging

300adeu.jpg

Edited by Redd
  • Like 7