Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

I Want To See Your Cat!

Hey guys and gals, I know we have all seen millions of cats on the internetz, but who knows whose cats those are.. I want to see YOUR cats (or dogs, pets, whatever, but mostly cats)!! Maybe give their name and a short description if ya want!
I'd prefer the cutest pictures that you have, but any pictures will do.. I just love cats. 

Here is my baby, Billy. He is classy and always wears a tuxedo. He doesn't like to meow or claw, but loves to cuddle, roll around in the sun, and be awesome 24/7.

wDSRZEel.jpg

• Like 9

N9PpIrJ.jpg

"Sup" ... This is my cat "beesh" ... one of many as she actually doesnt have a singular name. She's pretty chill, as you can see. Funny story of how she ended up in my posession but i wont bore you with that...All i will say is that fate played a part and cant imagine life without her now.

ps...great thread! :D

Edited by Lolly1
  • Like 2

Funny story of how she ended up in my posession but i wont bore you with that...All i will say is that fate played a part and cant imagine life without her now.

I would personally love to hear the story of how you ended up with this beautiful little darling! 

And Joan, Sucra and Princess look absolutely precious.

Keep the pictures comin!! :D

9lcd9Mhl.jpg

9bFlPCfl.jpg

This is Shadow, or as I like to call him: Lard-Ass

Edited by PopeMobile
  • Like 2

20130402_184738_zps958829ff.jpg

This is mah kitty c: He has a variety of names including Fatcat, Fluffkins, Catkins, the list goes on... He's also huge and takes up my bed (double bed here)

Life-0691.jpg

• Like 8

Here's my girls Shadow (the one on the right and in the solo pic) and Mystic enjoying the birdwatching and catnip. People say they are hard to tell apart, dunno why :P

vm8aWVx.jpg

hBE3WH7.jpg

A1VENaC.jpg

Edited by Cartrip
  • Like 3

Here is the queen of our house. I have hundreds of pictures. Here are a few:

nJdmPOG.jpg

wgo1tDu.jpg

b0qARIK.jpg

DZwGHfz.jpg

Edited by Wulfgar
  • Like 6

Here is the queen of our house. I have hundreds of pictures. Here are a few:

nJdmPOG.jpg

wgo1tDu.jpg

b0qARIK.jpg

DZwGHfz.jpg

Such a cutie!!!

• Like 1

yayy my thread didn't die! all of your cats are SOO cute :) The first picture of Rudie's cat made me giggle like a little girl.. that fluff ball is way too cute for me to handle.

And not sure which one is which Dorian, but the one on the bottom has really awesome coloring on her face, very unique!

Edited by Sarah
  • Like 1

I just love cats. 

dump  ian lets date

yayy my thread didn't die! all of your cats are SOO cute :) The first picture of Rudie's cat made me giggle like a little girl.. that fluff ball is way too cute for me to handle.

And not sure which one is which Dorian, but the one on the bottom has really awesome coloring on her face, very unique!

Aurora is the one with the white nose.  Lady Penelope is her secret agent sister who always tries to protect the Princess from the paparazzi.  

• Like 1

My last cat died many years ago, shortly before I finished high school, so unfortunately no pics. He came to the family the same way many of our pets did around our rural home: abandoned on the road as a kitten.

At the time the only other pets we had were two Labs, and he ended up sleeping in the same enclosure with them. We suspected he considered himself a dog of sorts, since he never seemed to hesitate going after any other animal invading his territory. I forget who started the name, he ended up being called Dandruff for his short, offwhite fur.

The two most amusing traits were his tendency to ambush my father when he came in late night from work and his habit of stalking deer only to pounce on em like a rider. A very odd cat.

• Like 3

First cat i showed was Jesse(The Fluffball). This one Milo(named after his colour, for those Australians out there, is how we got it :P)

R2FHupQ.jpg

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 4

I also have a Weeeee little doggie named Foxxy. 

She's about 1/3 the size of the cats 

33opsw7.jpg

• Like 1

That belongs in the "I Want To See Your Dog" Thread ;)

I once asked a girl I knew if I could see her cat and she slapped me...wait maybe i didn't use those exact words....oh well!!

Really enjoyed seeing peoples cats, I shall have to show afew of mah kitteh face when I get home from work! :D

• Like 1

27339430.jpg

That's Alfie in his usual spot on my desk.. 

67309959.jpg

And Princess... 

• Like 1