Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Hats

I needz a Red Wings and Tigers hat! :)

Anyhow...I suppose there could be hats of different looks just for wearing,  but I would also want clothing too to go with the outfits.

Make them able to be dyed as well so people could choose their own colors! :D

Dis be agreed. Summer hats need a new model too o.o

Aye summer hats need a new model! Im seeing spring tones and pastels!

And FEATHERS! Big poofy peacock feathers!

I would like my tin foil hat now, can't be too careful with those flying GM's.

We need more clothes in general! 

Totally. We need clothes, since we actually only have armours : / ...

Hats would be really apreciated, but since we actually have caravels, I guess we can not just limit ourself to the middle age, but to extend to the very beginning of the Renaissance :)

• Like 1

Something to keep your brains nice and toasty on those cold wintery nights...

Ufjf6.jpg

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

Cowboy and Three Musketeer hats.  And since we're talking Scandanavia, where's the Viking Helmets with the bull horns on them?

• Like 1

There would be a potential issue with hats.... I've noticed that the hair models on toons get swapped out for helmets, my toon used to wear a necklace and it used to turn her into a skinhead.... All the hair modelling work would most likely to need to be redone to allow toons to keep their hairstyles poking out from under the hat....

it would be neat if maybe at 90 skill along with title you get a hat like 90 mining could be a little miner's helmet, woodcutting could be like a plaid beanie, fighting could be like a cool horned helmet like Teuketonic people thing wore 

• Like 2

it would be neat if maybe at 90 skill along with title you get a hat like 90 mining could be a little miner's helmet, woodcutting could be like a plaid beanie, fighting could be like a cool horned helmet like Teuketonic people thing wore 

.... Lets not turn this into TF2.

Make hats from the dead skulls of the creatures you kill XD i want a hell hound head gear

.... Lets not turn this into TF2.

tf2 first game to ever add hats.. oh wait 

There were no hats before TF2. To speak otherwise is blasphemy.

I guess I get to be a necromancer and raise this post, 7 years dead..... RISE POST! RISE & BRANDISH YOUR POWER!!!
*cough* 

Okay, enough RP out of me for one day. Hats. Lots and lots and lots of posts in the Suggestion forum ask for clothing + hats. This was the first one I found that was dedicated specifically to asking for hats. (Hats, plural. The multiple different posts all asking particularly for a Pirate Hat also exist). I was a tiny bit disappointed when many of these comments were a tad bit tongue in cheek. 

Oh well. I would like to address the distinct lack of snoods. Snoods and veils and wimples and coronets. The men seem to be draggin' along with armor helms and woolen caps and adventurer's hats. (And the rest of the genders, too, to be honest).... But the long-haired princesses, or the modest matrons? 

Behold: the wonderful, wacky world of Medieval Ladies' Millinery

Spoiler

318810728e94962d70ecde66da85bbe1.jpg    91cc9852f225638556984543d5e28d11.jpg 

b72dce7d7be1a27ed2acfb6a45765ad6.jpg      0f182338f051da59dbef517575d12799.jpg

ec09d0bdc256a7de71ea69b5d92a4aa1.jpg

I even threw a couple of men's hats in there too, for y'all masculine types. 

And let's not forget that while the royalty and wealthy went super insane over headgear.... the struggling nobles, merchants, and peasants definitely wore hats, too. 

Spoiler

main-qimg-345c45a7df0cdc2c5282d3e87116b8     il_570xN.1294499747_e76v.jpg

I'd love to see what sort of hattery for any gender everyone would like to see most!!! 

• Like 1

+1 For any new attire! Hats, capes, shoes, etc. But I do have to add that for me personally a three musketeer style hat would be lovely. ;)

• Like 2

On 6/16/2013 at 4:50 AM, Minobu Tetsuhara said:

where's the Viking Helmets with the bull horns on them?

That's not a thing.  You could have a Viking Helm, or you could have a helm with horns.  :)