Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

Trader Reset All Servers - Report Here Please, And Any Other Info.

Seems we have an interesting development regarding Traders and Deeds and Citizenship according to Kegan.

Buying Trader Deeds - If the Trader is a Citizen of another deed on the Deed you are buying and has the TAX rate set to more than 0% those funds will not go to the Deed you are Buying.

The Current Deed That Trader is a Citizen of Will have to boot the Trader from being a Citizen before the Trader's TAX will go to the Deed you are Buying.

Until that happens ALL Taxes collected will go to the Deed the Trader is a Citizen of.

Players should always check the Citizenship of the Trader by examining them.

[08:49:40] He bears the mark of a citizen of Foggy Mountain.

Edited by Protunia

Seems we have an interesting development regarding Traders and Deeds and Citizenship according to Kegan.

Buying Trader Deeds - If the Trader is a Citizen of another deed on the Deed you are buying and has the TAX rate set to more than 0% those funds will not go to the Deed you are Buying.

The Current Deed That Trader is a Citizen of Will have to boot the Trader from being a Citizen before the Trader's TAX will go to the Deed you are Buying.

Until that happens ALL Taxes collected will go to the Deed the Trader is a Citizen of.

Nothing new.

I thought that this would be clear to everyone

Edited by Sklo:D

It is new to some people who do not understand this fact so it needs to be stated very clearly. ;)

I knew I could place Traders with different players I did not know those Tax funds went to a different Deed other than what the Trader was on until I read that.

I thought Maybe the Tax funds did not go anywhere at all or to the Deed they were on.

Having Tax funds go to another Deed other than the one they are on would be a BIG factor is choosing whether to buy a Trader Deed.

So players should always check the Citizenship of the Trader by examining them.

[08:49:40] He bears the mark of a citizen of Foggy Mountain.

If the Trader is not a Citizen you would make sure that they remove citizenship for the other deed they are on.

Edited by Protunia

Just shows that the trader system needs an improvement.

Well to be fair i never have tested to see if that is what happens but i am assuming the tax goes to the deed it is a member of but i could be wrong. Either way you should check when you buy a trader deed. 

Edited by Kegan

You are totally right what happens is exactly like that.

Btw Kegan No offense against you or your suggestion of yesterday but what you have suggested would just lead to abuse of this feature the most times.

Pristine reset

[05:59:41] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=0, spent=0 Ratio=0.0

• Like 1

Pristine reset

[05:59:41] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=0, spent=0 Ratio=0.0

Figured today or last night after i went to bed.  thx!! :D

[08:16:53] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=0, spent=0 Ratio=0.0

Deliverance reset today

[07:40:21] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=0, spent=0 Ratio=0.0

Celebration reset at some point in the last day

Some one else better take this deal on if you want to keep up with the postings because I aint gonna be here to do this anymore.

Good Luck with your Traders and the future updates.

Take care, appreciate you doing this while you were here, enjoy your new endevors.

No. I checked this morning and they hadn't done yet so will check again tomorrow.

Indie 'should' be Monday, April 7th. It last reset on March 8th.

and that's wrong now that I look at it. March 6th would be the 28th day, and March 7th the 29th day.

Edited by Rhiannone
  • Like 1

After comparing the results with my excel sheets from October 2013 I am pretty sure that their cycle isn't 28 days it is 29 days. Because I don't think that wurm has been offline for 5x 24 hours in the last months. Yes of course the ddos attack needed some hours to solve but 5 days is a way too much.

Comments?

Indy is reset sometimes between yesterday and now

Looks like the thread starter is gone.  Someone want to start a new thread or shall I?