Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

Trader Reset All Servers - Report Here Please, And Any Other Info.

Couple of servers should reset soon.

Also some info in the Q&A about Traders.  Plan your gaming accordingly. ;)

[18:08:40] <Docterchese> >> Some players make lots of money from farming traders and it isn't necessarily fair for everyone else. Do you have any plans to change the trader system?

Spoiler 

[18:09:23] <Rolf> the intention with the traders was never that people should be able to isolate them like has happened
[18:10:01] <Rolf> we've added the possibility for anyone to drain the moneypool with the introduction of the Sell option on traders and tokens
[18:10:32] <Rolf> it should help but isn't really a full fledged solution of course
[18:11:20] <Rolf> i'm not very pleased with the trader situation so one day or another we'll take a look at how to improve the system further
[18:12:07] <Rolf> we have a lot of other things coming and right now it's not a broken system so there is no ETA
[18:12:38] <Rolf> together with the SELL option it works pretty well with money distribution
[18:12:56] <Rolf> i will finish off the answer with a . so that Docterchese knows i'm finished
[18:12:56] <Rolf> .
Edited by Protunia

I find it interesting that dragons haven't been reintroduced because they may affect the armor market that the game may indirectly profit from, meanwhile trader deeds that directly give money back to the game in through the costs of upkeep, guards, and initial investment of the settlement and trader contracts will see some sort of change that could possibly make them worth less then they are currently.  I sincerely hope any new changes take this into consideration and allow those of us who have invested several hundred euro to continue to enjoy this aspect of the game.

Edited by taskmaster
  • Like 3

^^^^^^ looks up^^^^^ yes the decisions made for wurm sometimes are truely bizarre and baffling...

Celebration traders reset sometime in the last 24 hours, I believe.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, December 30, 2013 - OT
Hidden by KaiH, December 30, 2013 - OT

Hi,

I'm guessing that fewer trader contracts are being sold now.

Doesn't make me wonder. Trader returns are constantly declining (Indy) since months, a strong force of eloquent players paints each trader & trader owner as "The Evil Itself" since months, and now, it seems, they have reached Rolf's ear. Now that we know how open Rolf's ear is to ppl he likes, and how q&d he's able to act then, buying a trader contract now is, IMHO, throwing 50S out of the window.

Have fun!

Release traders have reset :)

Thank you, Ive been expecting it yet forgot to check last night.

Didnt exo traders only reset on the 5th december last time? That would put it around 2-4th of January for the next reset.

Exo hasnt been resetted yet. [16:52:48] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=87375, spent=75361 Ratio=1.1594193

exodus traders reset today / last night

Exo hasnt been resetted yet. [16:52:48] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=87375, spent=75361 Ratio=1.1594193

Ok...so when someone has a 100% yes they have reset please post!! :P

Remember some traders reset before others for what ever reason on the server.

I am going to put it down as Reset for now based on the projected reset of 29-30 dec.

Edited by Protunia

Confirming that Exodus HAS NOT reset.

Edited by KanePT

Ok thanks! status is still waiting..went back and checked through should have reset or be resetting very soon.

dec 27- jan 1

Edited by Protunia

They are waiting for the 1st so they can say Happy New Year here is money.

my bad, i thought it reset and drained it ! ffs :blink: as soon as i get the date im going to write it in permanent marker on my monitor screen so i can always see it

My friend says that reset on Exo will be on Jan. 5th. He was counting the days so shoulld be arond that time. Depends on timezone thought

I think last time they reset around the 5-6th. So it should be tomorrow, or day after.

k sorry bout my inaccuracy last time, duno what happened but today the trader has reset for sure -

[08:31:56] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=0, spent=0 Ratio=0.0

from exodus-

Loaded

Any reports on Deliverance?

I regret to report that the front page dates for Deli are incorrect

Edited by Steveleeb

k sorry bout my inaccuracy last time, duno what happened but today the trader has reset for sure -

[08:31:56] Economic breakdown this period: Earned=0, spent=0 Ratio=0.0

from exodus-

Loaded

They actually reseted on the 2nd.

• Like 1