Sign in to follow this  
Jarosz

Would You Pay Premium For A Non-Aggro (Not Attached Like Epic) Server?

Thoughts on non-Aggro Server cluster  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay premium for non-aggro server?

• I currently play on a PVP server, no
    • I currently play on a PVP server, yes
    • I currently play on a PVE server, no
    • I currently play on a PVE server, yes
    • I am F2P, no
    • I am F2P, yes
  2. 2. Would you play on a non-aggro server?

• I am F2P, no
    • I am F2P, yes
  3. 3. Do you think a non-aggro server would bring more players to wurm?

• I am F2P, no
    • I am F2P, yes

But why change what others find fun for the few? Why take away the little man power there already is to maintain this change? You can just place a tower without terraforming anything, You can even place olive trees on the tiles that touch the towers tile and pine trees around those to "hide" the tower. And of course hot key Guards! or Help. And what makes you think there would be any "untouched" land on a Aggro free server? Without the danger of the wilderness players wouldnt live against one another and spread out more leaving less untouched landscape. Players would join, build a project, leave it to rot as they start another one or quit the server/game. 

But why change what others find fun for the few? Why take away the little man power there already is to maintain this change? You can just place a tower without terraforming anything, You can even place olive trees on the tiles that touch the towers tile and pine trees around those to "hide" the tower. And of course hot key Guards! or Help. And what makes you think there would be any "untouched" land on a Aggro free server? Without the danger of the wilderness players wouldnt live against one another and spread out more leaving less untouched landscape. Players would join, build a project, leave it to rot as they start another one or quit the server/game. 

"The few" is an opinion and this pole is biased. Most existent Wurm players will vote against it because they don't like the idea. Jarosz has already pointed this problem out somewhere in this thread. We also can't count potential lost players. As long as it's profitable for ClubAB to make the server is would make sense to do so.

"little man power".  All they would have to do is set the aggro cap to 0 and make a ONE TIME CHANGE so that aggro lairs don't spawn. BAM, nothing else special needs to be done.

The rest of your sentences are more attempts at assuming all players think like you.

no i get it you dont like fighting, then use your creative skills, make safer roads, build towers and hire templars, what is so hard about that? 

A whole new server would be a waste of money and time

I was proposing a simple fix for you all to making servers safer, from what i have noticed in small locations in deli that have seemed extremely safe by these small measures

all it takes is some walls and a tower here and there