Sign in to follow this  
Clungle

Body Control Affinity Question

So If I wanted to buy a Body Control Affinity, What kind of price would I be looking to pay for it?

I was wondering how I might go about this.

Thanks In advance,

Clungle.

iHaha i would, but i am too weak to kill anyone, I need body control affinity to level up faster,

Do you know what kind of price people ask for them?

iHaha i would, but i am too weak to kill anyone, I need body control affinity to level up faster,

Do you know what kind of price people ask for them?

You HAVE to kill the other player to get their affinity.  And that means you have to go to a pvp server.  In the freedom cluster that means you go to Chaos.  If you are buying an affinity, you have to trust that the other player is not really tricking you onto Chaos just to kill you for your affinity.  Better be a good fighter anyway, just in case.  Affinities are overrated anyway.  A 10% skill gain rate for 1 affinity isn't much.  You would need to get the same affinity a full 5 times for it to really matter.

Edited by Vroomfondel

I thought body affinities didn't increase skill gain.

I thought body affinities didn't increase skill gain.

I really don't know about that.  But if it doesn't increase skill gain, what is it increasing?

Update:  The wiki says nothing about body affinities, but it does say that the fighting affinity is useless except for below 20 skill and only on a practice dummy.  It also tells you all the rules to gather affinities, so the OP would need that info: http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Affinity .

Edited by Vroomfondel
  • Like 1

also to loss or gain an affinity both parties must have at least a 20 fighting skill and be members of different kingdoms