Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

2X Hota Statues (Closed)

I am auctioning off two HoTA statues here and they are going to be changed at some point so i have posted what they look like now and what they will become later from a post that Wox made. Now they do lose ql when held in your inventory but as long as you pick them up and drop them within 30sec(i think) they don't lose any. You can transport them in a large boat (corbita or better sailboats won't work) or large cart (sm cart won't work) and they need to be picked up at Brookhaven 45x 41y Celebration server. 

#1 95ql - Gold HoTA Statue Demon (Aqua color light) *not sure what it being gold matters nothing as far as i know* 

[10:20:34] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=0, G=144, B=144. Ql: 95.0, Dam: 0.0.

#2 96ql - HoTA Statue Nogump (White color light)

[10:19:45] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=32, G=32, B=32. Ql: 96.0, Dam: 0.0.

They are going to be changed at some point to look more like statues and have it shown with their auction number..

Starting Bid: 5s (for one be sure to post the number you are bidding on)

Increments: 1s

Buyout: 20s (for one)

No reserve with a 1h sniper protection

Note: They can not be mailed and make sure to post the number you are bidding on as there are two auctions running here...thanks (They need to be picked up at Brookhaven 45x 41y Celebration server)

auction_timer_1369669358.gif

#1 = 10s King

#2 = 11s silakka

Edited by Kegan

10 on 1, 8 on 2

Edited by King

Woow ;) I was prepared to invest in some beautification, but this is too expensive for me ;)

This is over now you guys got good deals i think i paid 45s for the two of them not that long ago, lol 

#1 = 10s King

#2 = 11s silakka

I will send pms to you guys..thanks

way too good deal

and King, i thought you liked me :(

xD

thx for givin some excitement.

lol 10s was my limit for both of them

Now that it's over, question.  Do you know if they will still be lit and have animations?

idc if they turn to stone statues, still rare and neat.

i am guessing not on both but i don't know for sure