Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Exodus Public Kos List

Drone community of I don't like this person and you shouldn't either.

In before it gets locked/removed.

Edited by Cohen

Drone community of I don't like this person and you shouldn't either.

Trying to comfort butt pain after drama quit? Why'd you came back if you hate it as much as you hated it before?

Edited by Hula_Girl

i think some one that does this should get IP ban from using the forums

PLAYER NAME: Rockybalboa

REASON: Making really bad posts

No, but really, Freedom doesn't need lynch mobs organizing on the game's official forums.  If you want to dispense some frontier justice, form up in a posse and go... say bad things in some guy's local I guess, organize it ingame/offsite or take it somewhere that PVP is allowed.

Edited by Noizhead
  • Like 2

I understand where you are coming from by setting up this KoS list but it's not going to work.

People trade accounts all the time, troublemakers can create new accounts and we also shouldn't demonise people in such a way.

I never understood why KOS is necessary on Freedom. Non-citizens can't even meddle with your property unless you set up the deed permissions incorrectly and most stealing/griefing actions such as bashing, catapulting, lockpicking and shooting animals have heavy restrictions imposed on them on non-pvp servers.

Edited by RomaN

Trying to comfort butt pain after drama quit? Why'd you came back if you hate it as much as you hated it before?

The bad development and game design annoys me, and the community is full of ignorance and drones, but I enjoy the game nonetheless.

I've been working on a Wurm clone, as horrible as that sounds- I know, it's been rather fun to make.

PLAYER NAME: Kswords

REASON: Chat Moderator

OTHER PLAYERS NAMES DISLIKE that person: Kylebooze

Only joking here.

All in all you really can't have a thread like this because it breaks rules:

2 ) You may not harass (sexually or otherwise), verbally abuse, threaten, berate, flame or cause unwanted distress to anyone.

9 ) You may not accuse or suggest that other users have broken the Wurm Online forum, chat or game rules in any part of the forum. Such accusations should be sent to forum, chat or game moderators respectively. Even if it is proven that users have broken the rules, it is not advisable to discuss it in the forum.

Keep your KoS list to yourself or your friends. Don't make it public, no one needs to know what you think of others.

• Like 1

Rocky, most times you are a nice guy, who happens to overstep a line occasionally. This is one of those times. Please stop this.

Edited by Brocules