Sign in to follow this  
Dashiva

[2009-02-16] New test client 2.5.5.1169 and 2.5.5.1182

How much forestry?

Or, would I be correct in guessing its a "find out for yourself" thing?

*gets out his sickle*

Any chances made to fix the loading lag when moving around?

Uhh... There's a dead cow on the MR starting deed on test named "Young brown ferret". :o

Also, I never hear music. I'm in OpenAL and I hear the login music (nice, though I get choppy sound), but that's it. All I ever heard so far were those damned birds. Even at night, they don't go to sleep. I want to hear the wolf howl. :(

Apart from that, great work on the client! Nice new features! :D

Uhh... There's a dead cow on the MR starting deed on test named "Young brown ferret". :o

AKA it has no model yet ;D

No, AKA I renamed it to that because Baileytheferret wanted a cow to ride.

Bug:

In the test client there are 2 axes skills. One is the real skill with all it's subskills and the other one is just an "axes" skill without any subskills.

Edit:

Same with shields.

Oh another thing:

I just found the kyklops and lured it to the start deed, why didn't it aggro the guards and raise village alarm?

I just found the kyklops and lured it to the start deed, why didn't it aggro the guards and raise village alarm?

Uniques don't agro guards, so you can't just slap a deed on top of them to kill them.

Uniques don't agro guards, so can't just slap a deed on top of them to kill them.

Ah that makes sense. What about towerguards?

Uniques don't agro guards, so can't just slap a deed on top of them to kill them.

Ah that makes sense. What about towerguards?

same again afaik

Attempting to test dragon riding here, does anyone know if there are any special requirements for using the Crown of Might? Doesn't seem to work for me on the white dragon hatchling.

Attempting to test dragon riding here, does anyone know if there are any special requirements for using the Crown of Might? Doesn't seem to work for me on the white dragon hatchling.

it can only dominate one unique every 24 hours iirc

Why did Polan logoff with it, grr! XD

So... Is there any reason why I shouldn't be hearing music apart from the login, or sounds other than birds/footsteps?

No, AKA I renamed it to that because Baileytheferret wanted a cow to ride.

She'll quit now.

I tried getting the newest client 2.5.5.1182 but it still comes up as 1169