Sign in to follow this  
Aurorane

Game Of Thrones - Who Would You Punch In The Face?

So, fellow fans of Ice and Fire, whether from the books or semi-newly from the show like me -
What characters based on the way they're portrayed in the TV show are on your "I want to reach through the TV and DECK that person!" list?

My list (so far<_<)
- Red Lady. I can't tell any of her intentions and that drives me nuts.
- Joffrey (Derp)
- Tywen Lannister. He's an a-hole, grade-A in my eyes. But that may be cos I'm on team Tyrion.
- Stannis Baratheon has been driving me nuts, too.
- And any idiot who's stupid enough to insult the Khaleesi to her face.

:P What teams are you on?
~Auri

It would be Joffrey for sure, come to think of it I'd like the dwarf to see how many times he could use Joffrey as catapult ammo.

• Like 1

It would be Joffrey for sure, come to think of it I'd like the dwarf to see how many times he could use Joffrey as catapult ammo.

Somehow I don't think he'd do much damage to walls.

Yet, I think he'd be too stupid to give up and just shatter as ammunition. :P

King Joffrey

Queen Cersei

Ser Amory

Ser Gregor

The Tickler

Chiswyck

Dunsen

Ilyn

Meryn

Polliver

Weese

Raff the Sweetling

Valar Morghulis

Edited by AryaStark
  • Like 4

King Joffrey

Queen Cersei

Ser Amory

Ser Gregor

The Tickler

Chiswyck

Dunsen

Ilyn

Meryn

Polliver

Weese

Raff the Sweetling

Valar Morghulis

You have won the thread.

• Like 1

I can relate too much to King Joffrey, so no punches to his face!

joffrey.jpg

Id say the most obvious as Joffrey; however, Ive been a fan of old Railroad since the books, sooo already know how things go for Joffrey.

At the risk of spoilers, I think the tv writers may be saving that for the season finale given the current pacing, so the tv-only crowd will have something nice to look forward to here pretty soon.

Anyways... all hail the true King of the Seven Kingdoms:
 ZrzhVr3.jpg

• Like 5

Id say the most obvious as Joffrey; however, Ive been a fan of old Railroad since the books, sooo already know how things go for Joffrey.

At the risk of spoilers, I think the tv writers may be saving that for the season finale given the current pacing, so the tv-only crowd will have something nice to look forward to here pretty soon.

Anyways... all hail the true King of the Seven Kingdoms:

ZrzhVr3.jpg

I swear to god, no matter how amazing the show is - if Hodor dies, I quit.

(And you can't fool me, yo! I've read ahead out of compulsion. xP So no "yeah bad news"! Ha!)

Aurorane,

No, he doesn't die in the books that were already written, so you may put your worries away for now.

However it is supposed to die in the last book, at the battle on King's Landing when Jon gets to pick Bran (source: author published letters)

Neah, just kidding, he's not dying. ;)

Cheers,

Alexandra

• Like 1

I like Joffrey and the midget the best. The wild woman ###### who is ###### the bastard traitor is annoying. I'd punch her.

Edited by Judicator
  • Like 1

There aren't really any characters that I don't understand or emphasize with but if I had to chose I would say Ned Stark because his stupid so called 'honour' allowed the Lannisters to walk all over him and caused so much grief (basically kicked off the whole 'war of 5 kings')

That's what you get for being an idiotic self righteous prick rather than a cynical, rational person like Tywin

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTvT-1xaaoY

It's just painful to watch Ned Stark piss everything away like this. Tywin probably laughs himself to sleep when the thought of Ned Stark's stupidity pops into his head.

Edited by Skepta

Hah! Twitter... watching people go through the same gauntlet of feelings that I did years ago reading the book.

Personally haven't been sure if they would do the season finale at the Red Wedding... or fit in some other stuff.

Edited by Klaa

(Eww double post, bad me). The season three finale is coming...

495018.jpg

(Eww double post, bad me). The season three finale is coming...

495018.jpg

I love her so much.

Erin I mean, haha. Crossing my fingers on finding a real-life version. :P

No, but tonight - you Joffrey-punchers, I think you'll be happy if I'm thinking correctly.

No reason.

they better re-write this because I just found out  *SPOILER@

Ygritte is killed, mortally wounded by an arrow. Jon finds her on the battlefield, where she dies in his arms

so I like t punch in the head the person who killed off maybe the hottest woman on the planet She looks even sexier when she is angry!!!

Ygritte is killed, mortally wounded by an arrow. Jon finds her on the battlefield, where she dies in his arms

so I like t punch in the head the person who killed off maybe the hottest woman on the planet She looks even sexier when she is angry!!!

Actually she is written out to be not so hot...

in the end all of them die :P

No idea if they will show that particular battle... little annoyed they skipped on the one at the Fist.

the problem with the show is in order to shock you they have to kill off what you love. ygritte to me looked so hot wen she shot him I thought dang how could he turn that down whatever side she was on I gladly murder anyone she asked if not just not to have her  angry with me like courting a black widow you know your going to get eaten you just want the meal to last as long as possible. :D

Well the series is currently behind the books, which were published over ten years ago. So its pretty well set in stone who lives and who dies for a few seasons. Granted there's been some departures, such as in the Young Wolf's wife...

In the books she survived the Red Wedding. It was never really clear if her baby was actually dead, never conceived, or survived in secret. I suppose she wasn't going to be more than a background character in any new books, so they took a shortcut and didn't bother with that sub arc in the show. She was from a family of lesser nobles who were sworn to the Lannisters.

Speaking of the unknown dead, I've been curious if the next season will clarify if the Hound lives or dies. The books were ambiguous on his fate: several people started using his helmet/persona and there was a monk who claimed he died. However, the manner it was all presented can just as easily indicate the Hound swore off all earthly troubles and joined the monastery.

So, fellow fans of Ice and Fire, whether from the books or semi-newly from the show like me -

What characters based on the way they're portrayed in the TV show are on your "I want to reach through the TV and DECK that person!" list?

My list (so far<_<)

- Red Lady. I can't tell any of her intentions and that drives me nuts.

- Joffrey (Derp)

- Tywen Lannister. He's an a-hole, grade-A in my eyes. But that may be cos I'm on team Tyrion.

- Stannis Baratheon has been driving me nuts, too.

- And any idiot who's stupid enough to insult the Khaleesi to her face.

:P What teams are you on?

~Auri

Aww.. based on the thread title I was hoping it would be open to anyone.. not just the actors..

Personally, only people I'd like to punch are the folks who haven't read the books, find out their "favorite" will die and then threaten to rage quit if the series isn't changed (or start those annoying "Save <insert stupid #### here>" threads/petitions) ... 'course I feel the same about the same types of folks related to a lot of things...

Now git off ma' lawn!