Sign in to follow this  
Cerber

Achievements Not Being Given

some achievements seem to not be given properly even though i meet the requirements

i've moved hundreds of km since they were added, and i have yet to receive 1 Wanderer achievement

wiki says there is an Undertaker achievement for burying 100 corpses, i've burying 3995 corpses according to the Gravediggers achievements yet i got 0 Undertaker one

I get wanderer when I wander around extensively without logging out. I don't think it accumulates them but rather you have to hit a certain distance in 1 log in.

I think something may be amiss as well.  I have 90 wanderer achievements, mostly from just walking around my deeds doing chores and no hauler achievements.  My husband has 155 hauler achievements and no wanderer achievments and he's wandered almost as much as I have.  A few friends of ours seem to have either one or the other but not both as well.

I have 1491 gravedigger and no undertaker.

my guess would be that some achievements only count when the actions happen in the same session, but Alectrys' post seems to negate that theory...

maybe there is just more to it :unsure: