Sign in to follow this  
Emmanuel

Icy Lake Recruiting (1-2 Members)

Icy Lake is a small deed looking for 1-2 villagers im not realy looking for newbies will accept them also. I am looking for 1-2 people who are Loyal and are not going to just leave the deed later on. Im looking for people who are experienced (As I said il also take newbies) who are willing to stay in the deed and not leave also if you do join you will be helping develop the deed as its still in its first stages. Im not all pro and that's why I still need 1-2 people to help me if I had more space I would take more people but as I said the deed is small its a 19 by 17. The deed does not live preety but thats because its only in development if you want to help and join Icy Lake then contact me IG or in this post or by forum message.

Edited by Emmanuel

you can feel free in his village, he isnt one of those mayors that only let you do what they want you to do.

Is there still anymore room left? I'd love to join a new village in Wurm so I Don't have to sit all by myself in a small wooden hut surrounded by monsters

Edited by simiskovich

Yea we got spot for one more tommorow when ur on try see if u can pm you and il come get you were going to pass by Tap Dance tommorow if thats where you are. Sorry for the late respond.

Yea we got spot for one more tommorow when ur on try see if u can pm you and il come get you were going to pass by Tap Dance tommorow if thats where you are. Sorry for the late respond.

No need to pick me up if you don't want to, I have a rowboat and I can get to you by myself if your village isn't too far inlands, Just tell me the coordinates and I'll get there

If you go on the map and go west from tap dance ul see icy lake..

If you go on the map and go west from tap dance ul see icy lake..

Can you please link me a map that has icy lake on the map? Thanks in advance

Were currently at Ridge point so if you need help getting there then just meet us there and wel go as a thrio back to the deed.

Okay, I'm on my way there. For some reason my brain kept looking east instead of west

Were not recruiting anymore villagers until further notice.