Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmob

Eurovision 2013

What you think about the Eurovision? Which one was your favourite country? Denmark was quite clear winner and my favourite one.

But someone tell me, why Finland was 24th?!

Finland's song was crap tbh, a disgrace for a Eurovision contest.

DENMARK FTW!

I also liked Greece, Moldova, Iceland and Italy.

The ending kiss wasn't that bad and shouldn't ruin the song. Even Sweden didn't give us any points...

The ending kiss wasn't that bad and shouldn't ruin the song. Even Sweden didn't give us any points...

Sweden didn't give you any points because the song was horrible. The kiss had nothing to do with it.

Finland was 24th because it was a bit controversial and political, not usual traits for a Eurovision song. However, it will have got a message out. :)

My favourite song was "It's my life" from Cezar, can't remember the country. Just because it was so horrible,shocking and just bad that it became funny

I don't watch Eurovision, the quality of the music and singing is terrible and it becomes worse with every year. I'm fairly convinced that some countries are just handing the First Place over because the whole spectacle is simply too expensive to host.

Sometimes I become curious and watch a few songs if someone else is watching, but it becomes painful after a while. It's easier to just look up the songs on Youtube afterwards if I'm really curious. So I haven't heard all songs yet, probably only about half and of those the song from Ukraine was okay and the song from Greece was fun to listen to. I like that they put a song protesting against the way the European Union is treating them in a competition consisting of European countries.

And to be honest - The lesbian kiss hasn't even been a headline in Sweden as far as I've seen. I hadn't even heard of it until today. I haven't listened to the Finnish song yet, but if it placed poorly it was probably because it was terrible. Most songs I've heard so far were (including the Swedish one).

PS. Denmark's contribution was okay too. I wouldn't listen to it for fun, but it was better than their last years' contributions.

Edited by Aeris

You are quite right Aeris, they aren't the best thing there is but I have time to spare to listen the songs once a year. I found many songs fun to listen and I will definetly listen them in future aswell.

Finland wasn't so great in this Eurovison (it rarely is), yeah. Many people here said it was very bad aswell, even though we were afraid that the kiss was very bad thing, not that our song would suck. Regardless I found it better than normally though. For example I cannot believe how Malta was better than we were, it was so bad. Maybe it was so bad that it was good...

Edited by Dragonmob

Well, it's a fun event at least. It's nice that there are so many people all across Europe sitting there watching something that isn't football :P

Hehe I've heard Sweden's contribution several times on the radio, but I still can't remember what it sounds like. x) Hmm yeah, some countries in Europe are still very touchy when it comes to same-sex kissing I guess. Listening to Finland's song right now and I'm surprised... The songs that were playing when I stopped by the TV were so much worse than this one O.o