Sign in to follow this  
Evilmist

Sex Change For Characters Back

i would love it if we could bring back the ability to change our gender ONCE or twice  like we used to a few year ago with the /gofemale /gomale command, no harm in adding it back in just add a pop up screen when you do it.

• Like 1

unlimited please though.

i want to be able to change my gender like a frog, as needed and when i feel bored.

Money sink would be nice (Keep the market going) I would also add the ability to buy Mirrors from traders.

• Like 3

I dont really understand the need....choose the right one in the beginning or deal. -1

Moneysink or command both work for me, why not? No big identity issues like name changes

Right click scissors.

Right click shaft.

Don't need no /commands.

• Like 1

Lolly, what about bought accounts? Debit's a female toon and I get funny looks/comments for that often enough.

I dont really understand the need....choose the right one in the beginning or deal. -1

accounts become bought and sold also the wurm community on some servers aren't the nicest and sometimes get harased due to character gender

• Like 1

Just wanted to point that you can actually change look wuth current game mechanics- just create alt, put miror in satchel, trade satchel.

About sex change idea +1 although I would never use it.

I see no problem with changing the gender of the character, as it's simply cosmetic changes.

+1 to bring back the change gender command, and allow it to be used freely.

(I also +1 the suggestion of unlimited mirror uses, but that belongs in its own topic, I suppose.)

Absolutely no reason this should not already be in the game, and giving your playerbase more choice is always win-win. Stick a month-long time limit on it if you want, but don't charge. C'mon. 

• Like 1

+1

Also re Mirrors.  Make a big note that when you use the mirror it's a 1 time only deal.  Mynnah settled on a cut she didn't want to live with thinking she could change it ...  (Ok, so maybe I misunderstood, LOL)

So:

+1 Gender swap (Mynnah always gets mistaken for a male, as do my Alts, weird)
+1 more mirror use :D

I totally support this.

I have an account that I created when the only option to become female was the /gofemale command. But I did not do it at the time because I wasn't sure I was going to continue using the character and becaue of the permanence of the change.

Now I am stuck with a male character that I constantly think of as female. It can't hurt to put the command back in.

Make it a moneysink item.

That was my first thought +1

Im fine with my gentle but for who want to change : +1 :)

Totally agree, make it a moneysink item and let people change.

+1 - Can definitely see this benefiting traded accounts, as well as adding a bit of fun if it was just a /command with no cooldown.

A moneysink item works too I suppose, though I just hope it isn't overpriced. Should be like 50c-1s at most.

Edited by whereami