Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Did You See The Eclipse On Release Today?

That would be a beautiful sight. Would anyone happen to have a picture placed in some dusty folder at the furthest reaches of their hardrive that they would be willing to share?

• Like 1

Another eclipse. Very common occurrence  in WURM. There are three moons ya know.

There should be visual effect for eclipses - why even at almost full eclipse there is still the same light level?

I've only been here a few days. I thought it was neat. Thanks for the deflate.  ;)

i f you meant me, i didnt mean it like that at all, i even had given you a like. sorry if it came across like that.

what i meant was yes its an amazing sight and keep looking you may get to see a triple one one day.

• Like 1

No no, Griffith..

Another eclipse. Very common occurrence  in WURM. There are three moons ya know.

I would love to see a triple eclipse!

Well... this will be ultra rare occurrence, but... I think this would be possible to predict when next triple eclipse will take place.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, May 19, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by KaiH, May 19, 2013 - No reason given

ive seen them now too often to care ;(

Haha I went two years until seeing my first eclipse (Sol) and a huge bug where a deed pretty much vanished happened at the same time and a message in orange was in the event tab "A rift has opened up to hell in _____ please stay away!" I was running around freaking out thinking they were going to do something crazy like reset Freedom, but nope, it was just a bug and my first eclipse happening at the same time :P

• Like 2