Sign in to follow this  
Steeloxide

Are All Dragons Dead?

One of the things I was really looking forward to when I started playing wurm was seeing a dragon, or maybe even killing one eventually. But now It would seem that a certain group of players (led by "Corwen" it would seem) Have allready killed them all. I just find it silly that him and his group get to kill ALL the dragons, and nobody else will ever get to see / play with dragons. Good job corewen and crew.

• Like 1

Every new server spawns a fresh new set of dragons. You just gotta wait.

isnt there some left on Pristine?

whos going to stop corwen or a similar group from going in and killing them all before new players have a chance to even see them? Silly solution there.

Ive never understood peoples fascination with seeing dragons o.o

Go on the insanity path and you might see one from time to time :)

• Like 2

Ive never understood peoples fascination with seeing dragons o.o

Go on the insanity path and you might see one from time to time :)

Aside from it being the biggest most badass creature in the game...?  what new player wouldnt want to see that?

All in all I think dragons need to be changed <_<

Edited by Steeloxide
  • Like 1

Aside from it being the biggest most badass creature in the game...?  what new player wouldnt want to see that?

if you saw a picture you woulnd't care about seeing them anymore they' re smaller then my legs.

Anyway, the pristine ones are still alive.

Hey WKM, you got that picture of that dragon you saw on the mountain side? :P Im sure they'll tremble in fear! 

I dont understand your guys's points, but Ive made mine as clear as possible. Dragons shouldnt be just for corewen and his cronies <_< Cheers.

No one is stopping you from organising a dragon kill.

Back to the original question of the thread...witch had yet to be answered >_< Arent all the dragons on release dead? I highly doubt the ones on pristine are still roaming free and able to be killed, so essentially yes, something IS preventing me from going and killing a dragon...there are none.

whos going to stop corwen or a similar group from going in and killing them all before new players have a chance to even see them? Silly solution there.

What do you consider a new player? Corwen (Tayne on Pristine)  was Created in December 2012,  and got his Fight Skill to 70 in April 2013. Pretty new to me.

Also, yes all Dragons are dead on Release but all are alive on Pristine at this moment. The green will go down this Saturday tho.

Back to the original question of the thread...witch had yet to be answered >_< Arent all the dragons on release dead? I highly doubt the ones on pristine are still roaming free and able to be killed, so essentially yes, something IS preventing me from going and killing a dragon...there are none.

The only way to prevent dragons from being killed is to pen them, which the other third of Wurm who doesn't like seeing them killed is opposed to, lol...

Edited by Fireflyb

Im sure there is a way for everyone to be happy, and Rolf seems to be pretty good at making everything work out in the end. Ill just hold out for change I guess :) And corewen, when I say new player, I mean new to wurm, not alts that are skilled up specificly to go and whipe a servers dragon population. Fail imo.

Edited by Steeloxide

i0NLm3T5g9nRe.pngme riding the green dragon

I don't believe it.

And get over yourself dude.. you are basically saying you don't want anyone else to kill the dragons so that you can.

They had open invitations to the first 2 dragon fights. And the green on pristine was open invite as well....

So by corwen and his 'cronies' you are basically saying everyone but you. . .

Btw.. I went from a new character to 70fs in a few days, another did 20-70 in 5 days

Its been 6 months since the servers opened...

Also.. I started playing when these servers opened.. so I'm not an old cluster vet..

If you dont like me because of my views that is fine. My opinion has beed stated as clearly as It can be: There should be more dragons, or some way to stop them all from being whiped out by one group of players. Sorry if you dont agree :)

Edited by Steeloxide

The system itself is broken.  Personally I think it's stupid that you can even pen dragons but I can see why people do it.  If you don't pen them then they'll be starving and never lay eggs and will drop crap loot when killed.

Also, I am no cronie of anyone's.  I started with these new servers as well and made it my goal to be the tank for the dragon fights.  Fighting skill is easy to raise up in no time.  Far easier than the other things required for the fight like 70ql weapons and enchants.

Had you put in the minimal effort to get to 70FS you could have applied to the PUBLIC invitations for the dragon fights including the one for this saturday on Pristine.  They even allowed spectators for those that didn't have the skill/desire to fight the beasts.

Dragons are gone, end of story. If a new server opens up Ill be doing my best to pen and protect dragons from people who wish to whipe them out completely.  Thats about all I can do now :) Anyways, Thanks for whiping the release server of all dragons guys! Its much better now that we have no chance of eggs! <_<

Edited by Steeloxide

Dragons are gone, end of story. If a new server opens up Ill be doing my best to pen and protect dragons from people who wish to whipe them out completely.  Thats about all I can do now :) Anyways, Thanks for whiping the release server of all dragons guys! Its much better now that we have no chance of eggs! <_<

You mad bro?

wurm201305171206_1_zps9282a3b2.jpg

• Like 1

Go to pristine, they still have all of their dragons...

Gratz Corwen :D and no, not mad lol. Just jealous :P

Edited by Steeloxide