Sign in to follow this  
MckinleyFisher

New Player In Need Of Group

My Name is McKinley and I just started about a week ago. I really enjoy the game and all that it has to offer, but I have been struggling to find a place to settle. Mostly all I find are decaying deeds that I can't use and when I travel farther than that there are too many mobs and I die and have to start from Tap Dance village all over again. If any other new players would like to band together and start a small settlement, or if a village is willing to take me in to help get me started it would be much appreciated and I promise to pull my weight. If you are interested, either post on here or message me, or you can contact me ingame on the celebration server, my character's name is McKinleyFisher

Are you willing to move to exo? im just about 20 mins sailing from the border to Celeb. I just started my village and looking for players to join me. I have a small alliance with one of the deeds around me. Its also an active deed with few players. I can also come get you from tap dance if you want. just message me or reply back if you want to come join me. it will be about a 1-2 hr travel (depending on wind) from my deed to tap dance.

Hey there if you're interested, I have land and safety at Hidden Cove on Celebration. You'll bee free to take up what ever occupation you'd like to and build your own house. If interested contact me on the forums or in game.

Edit: premium would be hand so that you can drive a cart and other various tasks if you decide to settle in

Edited by Raykow

Hey MckinleyFisher,

I'm not recruiting, but i just saw your message and wanted to wish you a warm welcome to both WURM and Celebration server. :)

Cheers,

Alexandra