1 sold to Ragonark

1 sold to Shalaris

1 sold to Lyfe

1 sold to TailosDenmark

1 sold Revelation

1 sold Archaed

alot of less then 1g sold in past

Edited by RockyBalboa

more silvers in stock now ... send me pm in forum for clean and fast transaction...

special price on gold coin this time only!!! grab it before gone!!!

Can I buy one via Moneybookers? You can wait until you have the money until you send the gold since you're a trusted seller. :)

Bought my first ingame coinage today from Rocky, I don't see how getting a gold coin could be any easier. Thanks Rocky!

All transactions goes thru paypal, buyer also pay tax if not send as gift.

This is in total breach of paypal policy, you cant charge buyer fees nor can you order someone to send a gift for sale (which stops buyer protection)

I think an exchange is a good idea but TBH you are not only setting yourself up for suspension from paypal but all the people who deal with you too. Because both sides would be breaking paypal policy.

Edited by AlexLong

This is in total breach of paypal policy, you cant charge buyer fees nor can you order someone to send a gift for sale (which stops buyer protection)

I think an exchange is a good idea but TBH you are not only setting yourself up for suspension from paypal but all the people who deal with you too. Because both sides would be breaking paypal policy.

Well dont buy it then.

Problem Solved

Well dont buy it then.

Problem Solved

Hardly,

I posted what I did to warn others against abusing paypal. It wont end well. I've seen it a lot in my time online and it never, ever ends well.

So keep trying to troll with useless posts, have fun etc but I have done what I've come here to do. :wub:

Some people have over 2 thousand $ in their paypals and I'd hate to see people end up suspended over a wurm coin transaction.

If this was something I simply thought was "over priced" or a personal beef I'd not post..

Making money through trade is great, all good etc and having a exchange is great. But as the "gifts" countine to flow through this guys account, you can be sure paypal will look in to it. Not really a matter of it, only when.

Edited by AlexLong

Buyer protection only applies for physical goods. Intangible items are not covered.

Not sure whether that should mean that wurm stuff is classed as digital goods and should be paid for that way.

i dont see problem at all.... i do many transactions that way...  witch means:   friend sand money to friend.... and we are friends :D

Many people specify gifting only on sales due to the fact that they can't be claimed back from Paypal once they've received the goods and thus be scammed themselves (which isn't even the case in this thread). And last time I used paypal, I had the option to charge the tax to the receiver rather than pay it myself (which as the OP notes is irrelevant for a gift anyway). If you don't trust the seller, that's your call, but there's nothing illegal about the OP that I can see.

• Like 1

Is it even a tax? i think it is more of a transaction fee and it is charged automatically under some payment options if overseas i think but it has been to long since i have seen that to know now for sure. It is not like he is making up some tax to charge you more or something.  

Tax is for taxation. Not for fees. Charging the buyer seller fees is against PayPal policy. So is misusing gifting service to buy/sell on a mass scale, like this guy is with his exchange.
he will get suspended one day.

Anyway, that is it. Lets forget about it now and let everything continue on its course. I wont post here again.

Edited by AlexLong