Sign in to follow this  
5p34k3r

Devil's Recruiting [Release]

Devil's Bend is recruiting! We are actively looking for players of all skill range and age :D

We reside on the South Eastern part of the continent of Release [x:42 Y:32], as indicated in the picture below

drd1eg.jpg

"Why should I join?" You may ask yourself.

Here are some point features we are Devil's have to offer :D

-Vast mine exceeding 250 tiles

-Lead vein access

-Iron vein on deed (over 12 veins last I checked, varying from low ql to "Utmost")

-Copper Vein on deed (Utmost)

-Tin Vein access via Alliance member

-Silver Vein on deed (Utmost, Devil's Fabrication)

-Marble Vein on deed (countless veins at varying QL)

-Zinc Vein on deed (Three counted thus far, Devil's Fabrication)

-Countless ongoing projects that you may partake in if you wish :D

-Ever growing helpful friendly community, that is always willing to help in any way they can

-Market status with plenty of market stalls for your own Merchant

-Plenty of room for you and your friends to set up a house and make your living!

-Three Deeds now under our control (Devil's Bend, Devil's Fabrication, and Devil's Domain)

We have extremely nice neighbours, a highway in the front of our deed, and a canal very close to us giving us access to northen waters.

Perhaps the most important part to mention, we do not require premium, do not require your undying loyalty :P and will never ask you to partake in the paying of rent :D

Our goal here is to create a living community, with all the freedom one could ask for (Within reason :D)

If you would like more information please feel free to contact any of us in game, or leave a post on here :D

In game contacts:
Blackavuli - Mayor, Devil's Bend
Steeloxide - Mayor, Devil's Domain
Shortie - General Manager, Devil's Bend
Zerohope - Recruiter, Devil's Bend
Eldoro - Recruiter, Devil's Bend
Raistlinmajere - Mayor, Devils Fabrication

Edited by 5p34k3r

Hello, I am new to Wurm. I just started yesterday. i would like to join your settlement. My player's name is Kroguer. i will online 4:30 pm central time tonight.

Before i try and make the super long run (unless it is possible for some to port me or fly me) to the town. I have a prem account. When Do have room for me build my house nearby? Do you have a specific area you want me to deed?

Sorry for the delay. I can come get you with a boat at a nearby body of water (near salem)   

I wil pm you in game right now to see if your around.

again, I apologize for the delay

You are not on it seems, so I shall stay signed in for awhile.  I work later on today, about 3 hours from now.

My friend and I just started playing Wurm and were wondering if you are still recruiting.

My character's name: msooner