Sign in to follow this  
AryaStark

Spirit Trader / Merchant

Hello friends,

My idea came while reading this thread; I initially wanted to post a reply here, but since my idea has quite some major differences from his idea, I thought it would be better to make its own thread instead of hijacking that thread.

So the idea is quite simple:

- a deed owner could hire a spirit trader, in the same way as a spirit templar - hiring cost could be 5-10 silver, with a maintenance of 1-2 silver;

- the spirit trader would not receive any money from the king;

- the spirit trader would sell the same items as a normal trader, 10% of the sale value will go to the deed upkeep, but no money will remain on the spirit trader;

- since the spirit trader would not have any money, obviously he could not buy any items, and again, obviously, he won't have any other items to sell, except the special items (like settlement deed, merchant contract, etc);

- the spirit traders won't count when calculating the distance between normal traders.

So basically it's just a NPC we hire as the templars, at a relative low price, with a relative low maintenance  that can sell the special items, but nothing else.

I think there may be quite a few deed owners who would like to have such a trader - for the possibility to buy the items they need, not for draining or anything else.

What do you say?

Cheers,

Alex

Later edit: To make it clear, this is not proposed as a replacement for current traders system who do much more than the suggested spirit trader. It's just an addition.

Edited by AryaStark
  • Like 1

I disagree.

No filthy plebs may enter my village, not even to buy stuff.

• Like 2

Not even to buy stuff that will contribute to your upkeep? +1 to the idea I would use one

-1 because I think an even better idea would be to make those items available directly by right clicking any token at no extra cost, and at the same time remove existing traders. Your idea could basically be the same but I don't see the need for NPC's in the world, except those absolute necessary.

• Like 3

+1 to Wulfgar's token part, -1 to removing traders.

-1 because I think an even better idea would be to make those items available directly by right clicking any token at no extra cost, and at the same time remove existing traders. Your idea could basically be the same but I don't see the need for NPC's in the world, except those absolute necessary.

I like it, but it is not viable on PVP servers.  Essentially the token is the most guarded item on a deed, as it can be drained.

I also don't like the idea of having to maintain a trader that only sells items that are rarely purchased by anyone.  I don't want to pay 2silver a month if I don't live by anyone who would come buy things from it.

This would be better handle with a "Kings Envoy" type NPC that sells these items but never buys anything.

1-2s maintenance? I doubt it would be very popular, if at all.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, May 16, 2013 - warned
Hidden by KaiH, May 16, 2013 - warned

-1, but you look hot, so not all is lost

1-2s maintenance? I doubt it would be very popular, if at all.

The reason for this is that in case of a minimally active deed, the 10% going to deed maintenance should easily cover this.

Presuming that the maintenance is 2 silvers and only two people (villagers / neighbors / etc) during the course of a month buy a merchant contract or a deed settlement, you already break even. More than this would already result in a small profit.

Cheers,

Alexandra

The reason for this is that in case of a minimally active deed, the 10% going to deed maintenance should easily cover this.

Presuming that the maintenance is 2 silvers and only two people (villagers / neighbors / etc) during the course of a month buy a merchant contract or a deed settlement, you already break even. More than this would already result in a small profit.

Cheers,

Alexandra

Agreed, i know personally on a PvP server, where people want things like rezz stones (5s each) you would easily cover a 1-2s maintenance price, for freedom, where such things are essentially useless, maybe 50c a month, in the same way that templars on freedom cost 1s compared to epic who pay 3s

stop whining and buy normal trader. 

People going mad ? end of the world ?

^ she has a trader and a big ass deed xD

Id like more spirit npcs for deed, but maybe not other type of trader.

A token IS a NPC.   Just because it is not an animated person avatar does not mean it is not an NPC.   I think it is way more immersible to interact with the kings representative than an impersonal token, and is certainly not a job suitable for a player character to have.  It is the exact same reason the phone company hires voice actors to read the lines on the phone menus, because a text or robotic speech interface is impersonal.   An actual character there when you buy things reinforces the idea you bought it from the king, rather than some robot vending machine.  It is why other MMOs when you go to the bank, it is actually a bank with tellers working there and you slide your silver across the counter, even though that could be done with a game menu interface.  Having characters there doing jobs no player would ever do just adds to the idea this is a living world (even though these NPC never even actually pace their booth, which would certainly be a nice enhancement)

Edited by yarnevk
  • Like 1

What do you say?

As already pointed out it is not worth it to have a trader fee only to get kingdom items.

So instead just do away with the upkeep distribution, and leave the kingdom items and the player trades feature in.    Yes if the tax rate is set too high it may have few coins, but if they would just relax the barter requirements so as not to require an exact match then you have a lower cost trader in line with the lesser payout it gets when there is no upkeep in it.    You could even tie it to the village upkeep as the change drawer, if people sold a lot you have to put some cash into the upkeep, if people bought a lot there is extra upkeep.   A more interesting way of donating to upkeep.

Because even existing traders accept barter to buy non-kingdom items, and with this trader as long as someone bought kingdom items, and the tax rate is reasonable for buy-low sell-high profits there would be some coin for change or for it to buy something (certainly not 1s cloth squares though!) It also means it is better off being public, and it would be a public trader that nobody would waste time draining, knowing there is no upkeep to be had.

If you want to have a village you want the noobs to sell their junk to the trader, because some other noob might need that 'useless' forage you wanted to get rid of, or that rat pelt.  So you do not want just a buy only system, you want a 'trader'

This is essentially the idea I had for monthly trader contracts was if you stopped paying the reoccuring fee, all it meant was you lost entititlement to the upkeep distribution and left with any profit possibility coming only from the trader being....well... a trader for the village or public like it was intended to be when the NPC was created in the first place.  But if it is not receiving upkeep at all, then unlike the other spirit trader idea, then it would work as a parallel system.

Edited by yarnevk

I like the idea of making it easier to make trader purchased items available. Why, eh, the king does not have mail sales service, huh? Surely since there is mailboxes SOMEONE would have thought about that in the kingdom.

because then you would need a mailbox to get a deed safe at home on your deed?   

Edited by yarnevk

Cheers,

Alexandra

I'd rather pay the 1-2s directly into the upkeep. You say that one would break even after such a minimal purchase... but what about the 5-10s in initial start up costs? Seems to me one would be at a loss if the maintenance fee is added. Another thing, what would happen if no one made a purchase that month? Pretty clear it would be money down the drain as silver is only added to upkeep if purchases are made.  

Sorry, seem like a total waste of money to me.

Edited by Lolly1

^ she has a trader and a big ass deed xD

Id like more spirit npcs for deed, but maybe not other type of trader.

If you have "big ass deed" then you can have few traders there. Gains depends on server.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, May 18, 2013 - spambot
Hidden by KaiH, May 18, 2013 - spambot

Jimmy Choo 動脈硬化対策ã€ä¸­æ€§è„‚肪対策ã«ã‚µãƒ—リメントを使ã„ãŸã„ã¨ã„ã†æ–¹ã¯ã€ãƒŠãƒƒãƒˆã‚¦ã‚­ãƒŠãƒ¼ã‚¼ã‚„DHAã€ï¼¥ï¼°ï¼¡ã¨ã„ã£ãŸã€è¡€æ¶²ã‚µãƒ©ã‚µãƒ©åŠ¹æžœã®ã‚ã‚‹æˆåˆ†ã‚’æ‘‚å–ã™ã‚‹ã‚„り方もã‚ã‚‹ã§ã—ょã†ã€‚時間ã¯ã€ãã‚ŒãŒå¸‚å Â´Ã£Â«Ã¥â€šÃ¥â€¦Â¥Ã£â€”ãŸã®ã§ã€ãƒ–ランドåã¯ã€å¹»æƒ³çš„ãªãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³ã¨é©åˆ‡ãªã‚¯ãƒ©ã‚¹ã®ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒ³ãƒ‰ã€å…¨ä¸–ç•Œã§çŸ¥ã‚‰ã‚Œã¦ã„る。 長期ã¯ã‚ãªãŸã®ä¸»ãªæ¥å¹´å¤å­£ç¯€æ™‚間〠çâ€Â·Ã©Æ’¨åˆ†ã®å¤šãã®ç‰¹å¾´ã®ï¼‘ã¤ã‚’補完ã™ã‚‹ãŸã‚ã«åˆæ³•çš„ãªçµæžœã«å®Ÿéš›ã®ã€ ãã—ã¦ãã®ãŸã‚ã«å®Œãºããªã€ æ­£ã®å»ºç¯‰æ¥­è€…ã‚’çâ€Â¨Ã¦â€žÃ£â€”ã¦è§£å‰–学を縮å°ã™ã‚‹ï¼‘ï¼å¹´å‰ã«ã€ pantshoes ãŒå…¨ä½“çš„ãªæ¥µæ±ã®é–“ã«æœ€æ–°æµè¡Œã§ã‚ã£ãŸã‚‚ã®ã§ã‚ã£ãŸã€‚celine セリーヌ財布新作 使çâ€Â¨Ã£Â«Ã£Â¯Ã¤Â¿Â®Ã§â€ Ã£Å’å¿…è¦ãªå•†å“。 ∥ãã®ãŸã‚ã«ã€ ∥多数ã®ï¼ˆäººãŸã¡ã‚‚ã®ï¼‰ã®ä»£ã‚ã‚Šã«å®Ÿéš›ã«ãã‚Œã§å¤§ã„ã«ãšã£ã¨ã‚ˆã‚Šä½Žã„ボーダー終ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã‚る∥異ãªã£ãŸã«ãã³ã®å¤–ã®æœ›ã¾ã—ããªã„脂肪ソリューションã®ç´ Ã¦â„¢Â´Ã£â€šâ€°Ã£â€”ã„ãŸãã•ã‚“∥大多数∥ã«ã¤ã„ã¦âˆ¥ã„ã£ãã†ä¸€èˆ¬ã«ã‹ãªã‚Šé€šå¸¸åš¢èƒžæ€§ã®ã«ãã³ç™‚法ã§ã‚る∥何もã¾ã£ãŸã進んã§ã•ã‚‰ã«å¤šããŒã Ã£â€žÃ£Å¸Ã£â€žÃ©Â©Ã¥Â¿Å“ã™ã‚‹ã®ã‚’手ä¼ã†ã“ã¨ã‚’ç†è§£ã™ã‚‹å›°é›£ãªè¦ç´ Ã£Â®Ã¦Å“‰å®³ãªæ±šæŸ“ã‚’é€ã‚‰ãªã„∥ã«ãã³ã¨å…±ã«ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ãƒ¼ã‚¯ãªå‰ã‚‚ã£ã¦æ³¨æ„ã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã‚’特定ã§ã‚るよã†ã«ã™ã‚‹âˆ¥ã€‚ç§ã¯ãれを見ã¦å–œã‚“ã Ã£â‚¬â€šÃ¥â€ â€¦Ã¥Â´Ã£Â¯Ã£Æ’©ã‚¤ãƒˆãƒâ€Ã£Æ’³ã‚¯ã‚«ãƒ©ãƒ¼ã§ã™â™ª カラー:ブラス/ボーン サイズ:約横19.5cm×縦10cm×厚ã¿2cm 素æ:ソフトグレインカーフレザー /ãƒãƒªã‚µãƒ†ãƒ³ 開閉種別:スナップ 内部様å¼ï¼šæœ­å…¥ã‚ŒÃ—2ã€ã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆÃ—12ã€ã‚ªãƒ¼ãƒ—ンãƒã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆÃ—2 外部様å¼ï¼šãƒ•ã‚¡ã‚¹ãƒŠãƒ¼ãƒã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆÃ—1 付属å“:-。夕方ãŒãŠå¥¨ã‚ã¨ã„ã†ã®ã‚‚ã†ã‚Œã—ã„情å Â±Ã£Â§Ã£â„¢Ã£â€šÂ¢Ã£Æ’ƒãƒ—ルストアã¯iPhoneã¨ã‹å»ºç‰©ã¨ã‹ã€iTMSギフトカードã¨ã‹ã‚’テキトーã«è¦‹ã¦ã¾ã‚ã‚‹ã Ã£â€˜Ã£ÂªÃ£Â®Ã£Â§Ã¤Â¼â€˜Ã¦â€ Â©Ã£Â¨Ã£â€žÃ£â€ Ã§â„¢ÂºÃ¦Æ’³ãŒã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“ã§ã—ãŸã€‚é¸æ‰‹ãŒç–²å¼Šã™ã‚‹ã®ãŒå¿ƒé…ã§è¦³ã¦ã‚‰ã‚Œãªãã¦â€¦ã€‚

chanel ã Ã£Å’ユニリーãƒã®11å¹´ã®ä¸­å›½ã§ã®ã‚·ã‚§ã‚¢ã¯4.5ï¼…ã§ã€æ—¥çâ€Â¨Ã¥â€œÃ¤Â¸â€“界最大手ã®ç±³ãƒ—ロクター・アンド・ギャンブル(P。ã²ã¨ã²ã­ã‚Šã•ã‚ŒãŸæ„Ÿã˜ã®ã‚¹ãƒžãƒ¼ãƒˆã§ã‹ã£ã“ã„ã„タイプã§ã™ã€‚22時間å‰ - ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ«ãƒ»ã‚¹ãƒŸã‚¹ コレクションã¨crocket 厳é¸ã—ãŸãƒ©ã‚¹ãƒˆï¼ˆæœ¨åž‹ï¼‰ã¨æœ€é«˜ç´šã®ã€Œeuropean calf skinsã€ã‚’使çâ€Â¨Ã£â€”ãŸã€ã“ã Ã£â€šÃ£â€šÅ Ã£Â®Ã©â‚¬Â¸Ã¥â€œÃ£â‚¬â€šÃ¢â‚¬Â»Ã£â‚¬Ã©â‚¬Ã¦â€“™ç„¡æ–™ã€‘対象商å“ã§ã¯ãªã„商å“ã¨ã®åŒæ¢±ã¯åˆ¥é€â€Ã©â‚¬Ã¦â€“™ãŒæŽ›ã‹ã‚Šã¾ã™ã®ã§äºˆã‚ãâ€Ã¤Âºâ€ Ã¦â€°Â¿Ã¤Â¸â€¹Ã£â€¢Ã£â€žÃ£Â¾Ã£â€ºÃ£â‚¬â€šÃ£Æ’™ãƒ¼ã‚¹ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ³ã®è³ªã¨å¥¥è¡Œãã¯ã€ç›¸äº’é‹çâ€Â¨Ã¦â‚¬Â§Ã£Â¨Ã¥Â¤â€°Ã¦â€ºÃ£Â®Ã¥â€ Ã§Â¾Ã¦â‚¬Â§Ã£â€šâ€™Ã¨Â¦Ã¥Â®Å¡Ã£â„¢Ã£â€šâ€¹Ã£â‚¬â€š iPhone 5ã¯NFCãƒãƒƒãƒ—ã‚’æ­è¼‰ã—ã¦ãã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã‚ã‚Šã€AppleãŒè²·åŽã®å¯èƒ½æ€§ã®ãŸã‚ã«åŽ»å¹´ãƒ¢ãƒã‚¤ãƒ«æ±ºæ¸ˆã®ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒˆã‚¢ãƒƒãƒ—ã®BOKUã®å‘¨ã‚Šã‚’å—…ãŽã¾ã—ãŸã€‚ãã‚Œã¯æœˆã®æ‰‹ã§ãªã‘ã‚Œã°ãªã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“ã§ã—ãŸå¤šãã®äººã€…ã¯ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒƒãƒˆãƒœãƒ¼ã‚¤ãŠæ‰‹çŽ‰ãŒãƒ†ãƒ¬ãƒ“部屋ã§ã®ã¿ä½¿çâ€Â¨Ã£â€¢Ã£â€šÅ’ã‚‹ã¹ãã§ã‚ã‚‹ã¨ä»®å®šã™ã‚‹ã‹ã‚‚ã—ã‚Œã¾ã›ã‚“ã€ã‚ãªãŸã¯å½¼ã‚‰ãŒã‚ãªãŸã®ãƒªãƒ“ングルームã¸ã®ç§»å‹•ã‚’è¡Œã†ã“ã¨ãŒã§ããªã„ã¨æ€ã‚れるå Â´Ã¥Ë†Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€šÃ£ÂªÃ£Å¸Ã£Â¯Ã£Æ’—ログラムを使ã£ã¦å¾—るã“ã¨ã®å¿…è¦æ€§ã§ã¯é–“é•ã„ãªãã—ã¦ã„る。開閉:ホックå¼å†…å´ï¼šãƒ•ã‚¡ã‚¹ãƒŠãƒ¼ãƒã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆÃ—1オープンãƒã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆÃ—3å–り外ã—å¯èƒ½ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ«ãƒ€ãƒ¼ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ©ãƒƒãƒ—×1ã€â€»ã“ã¡ã‚‰ã¯è¡¨é¢ã«ã²ã³å‰²ã‚Œã®æ§˜ãªãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³åŠ Ã¥Â·Â¥Ã£Å’æ–½ã•ã‚Œã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚女性ã¯ã‚¸ãƒ¥ã‚¨ãƒªãƒ¼ãŒå¤§å¥½ãã§ã™ãŒã€ç§ã¯ã‚¸ãƒ¥ã‚¨ãƒªãƒ¼ã‚’é¸ã¶ã®æ€è€ƒã¯ã„ãã¤ã‹ã®çâ€Â·Ã¦â‚¬Â§Ã£Å’ã˜ã‚“ã¾ã—ã‚“ã§æŠœã‘出ã™ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã™çŸ¥ã£ã¦ã„る。ãã®å¾Œã€ç§ã®èµ¤ã¡ã‚ƒã‚“ã¯å‹•ã‹ãªã‹ã£ãŸã€‚第二オートã®ãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒãƒ¼ãŒSaifabad警察ã«å•ã‚ã‚Œã¦ã„ã‚‹ã¨è¿°ã¹ãŸã€‚ 国内在庫å“ã¯ãâ€Ã¦Â³Â¨Ã¦â€“‡ç¢ºå®šå¾Œã€ï¼’〜3日ã§ãŠå±Šã‘ã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ *掲載商å“ã¯å®Ÿåº—舗åŠã³å¤šåº—舗ã§ã‚‚åŒæ™‚販売ã—ã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚ã‚‚ã†ãƒ™ãƒ†ãƒ©ãƒ³ã®ä»²é–“入りを果ãŸã—ãŸã¨è¨€ã£ã¦ã‚‚éŽè¨€ã§ã¯ãªã„ã¯ãšã®æ„›éŸ³ã‚†ã†ãŒã€ã“ã“ã§åˆå¿ƒã«è¿â€Ã£Â£Ã£Â¦Ã£â€¢Ã£â€šâ€°Ã£Â«Ã£â€šÂ¢Ã£Æ’Šã‚¿å¥½ã¿ã®ã€Žæœ€é«˜ã®ã‚³ã‚­ã‚¿ãƒ¬ã€ã«èª¿æ•™ã™ã‚‹ãŸã‚百戦錬磨ã®å›½éš›æ´¾æ·«ä¹±å¥³å„ªãƒ»ãƒŸãƒ¥ã‚¦ãŒã€ãƒ™ãƒ†ãƒ©ãƒ³ãªã‚‰ã§ã¯ã®è¦–点ã¨è‡ªã‚‰ã®çµŒé¨“ã‚’å…ƒã«ã€ä½“を使ã£ã¦ã®å®Ÿè·µæŒ‡å°Žï¼ã¾ãšã¯ã‚ªãƒŠãƒ‹ãƒ¼ã‚’見ã›ã¦ã¨è¨€ã‚ã‚Œã€æ„›éŸ³ã¯è‡ªåˆ†ã§æŒ‡ãƒžãƒ³ã—ã¦ã¿ã›ã€è‡ªã‚‰å¤§é‡ã®æ½®ã‚’å¹ãã¾ãã£ã¦æ˜‡å¤©ã€‚

louis veitton 上院ã§ã¯ã€å§â€Ã¥â€œÂ¡Ã¤Â¼Å¡Ã£Â®Ã¨Â­Â°Ã©â€¢Â·Ã£Æ’ーãƒãƒ©ãƒœã‚¯ã‚µãƒ¼Inhofe質å•ã‚’ç Â´Ã¥Â£Å Ã£â„¢Ã£â€šâ€¹Ã£â€œÃ£Â¨Ã£Â«Ã£â€šË†Ã£Â£Ã£Â¦Ã£â€šÂ´Ã£â€šÂ¢Ã£Â®Ã£Å¸Ã£â€šÃ£Â«Ã¥Â¹Â²Ã¦Â¸â€°Ã£â€šâ€™Ã¨ÂµÂ°Ã£Â£Ã£Å¸Ã¥Â¾Å’ã€ã‚‚ã¯ã‚„å§â€Ã¥â€œÂ¡Ã¤Â¼Å¡Ã£â€šâ€™Ã¨Â¦â€¹Ã¥â€¡ÂºÃ£â€”ã¦ã„ãªã„ãŸã‚ã«è¦³å®¢ã®æ‹æ‰‹ã«ä¸Šé™¢è­°å“¡ã‚’​​欺ãã“ã¨ã§å‚·å®³ã«ä¾®è¾±ã‚’追加ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚ルイヴィトン財布 å½ç‰©,グッãƒè²¡å¸ƒ å½ç‰©,シャãƒãƒ«è²¡å¸ƒå½ç‰©,グッムãƒãƒƒã‚°ã‚³ãƒâ€Ã£Æ’¼å•†å“,シャãƒãƒ« ãƒãƒƒã‚°ã‚³ãƒâ€Ã£Æ’¼å•†å“.横幅ãŒçµæ§‹ã‚ã‚‹ã®ã§å‡ºã—入れもã—ã‚„ã™ãã€ä½¿ã„ã‚„ã™ã„ãƒãƒƒã‚°ã§ã™ã€‚中æ Â¸Ã£Æ’–ランドã®ãƒ«ã‚¤ãƒ´ã‚£ãƒˆãƒ³ã¯ã€ä»Šå›žã‚‚主ã«ä¸­å›½ã§æ¥­ç¸¾ã‚’伸ã°ã—ãŸLVMHã®ã‚¸ãƒ£ãƒ³ã‚¸ãƒ£ãƒƒã‚¯ãƒ»ã‚®ã‚ªãƒ‹ãƒ¼æœ€é«˜è²¡å‹™è²¬ä»»è€…(CFO)ã¯ã€ä»Šå¾Œæ•°ã‚«æœˆã«ãŠã„ã¦ã‚¢ã‚¸ã‚¢ã‚„米国ã§æ¸›é€ŸãŒè¦‹ã‚‰ã‚Œã‚‹ã¨ã¯äºˆæƒ³ã—ã¦ã„ãªã„。ã¾ãŸã€ã‚³ãƒ³ã‚»ãƒ—ト発想ã®æŠ€è¡“ã«ã‚ˆã‚Šã€ä¼çâ€Â»Ã£Â¥Ã£Ã£â€šÅ Ã£â€šâ€™Ã¥Â¾â€”æ„ã¨ã—ã¦ã„ã‚‹(本データã¯ã“ã®æ›¸ç±ãŒåˆŠè¡Œã•ã‚ŒãŸå½“時ã«æŽ²è¼‰ã•ã‚Œã¦ã„ãŸã‚‚ã®ã§ã™)。 ç¾ä»£ã®ã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‹ãƒãƒ«ã‚¬ãƒ©ã‚¹ã¯ã€çµŒé¨“豊富ãªã‚³ãƒ¬ã‚¯ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã«ã‚ˆã£ã¦å¤ã„ガラスã‹ã‚‰æ˜Žå¯Ÿã€ã¾ã Ã¦Å“›ã‚“ã§ã„ã‚‹å Â´Ã¥Ë†Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€šÂ³Ã£Æ’¬ã‚¯ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³å†…ã®ãã®å Â´Ã¦â€°â‚¬Ã£â€šâ€™Ã¦Å’ã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã¾ã™ã€‚ 5 ã»ã¨ã‚“ã©ä½¿çâ€Â¨Ã¦â€žÅ¸Ã£Â®Ã£ÂªÃ£â€žÃ£â‚¬Ã§Â¶ÂºÃ©Âºâ€”ãªçŠ¶æ…‹ã®ãŠå“物ã§ã™ 4 多少ã®ä½¿çâ€Â¨Ã¦â€žÅ¸Ã£Å’ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ãŒã€ç¶ºéº—ãªçŠ¶æ…‹ã®ãŠå“物ã§ã™ 3 使çâ€Â¨Ã¦â€žÅ¸Ã£Å’ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ãŒã€é€šå¸¸ã®ä½¿çâ€Â¨Ã£Â«Ã£Â¯Ã¥â€¢Ã©Â¡Å’ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。ãã¡ã‚“ã¨æµè¡Œã‚’抑ãˆãŸãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³ãªãŒã‚‰ã€ã‚·ãƒ³ãƒ—ルã§å¤§ãã™ãŽãªã„丸ã¿ã®ã‚ã‚‹å½¢ã¯ã•ã™ãŒã€‚ メダリッツを2個以上(分包タイプ・ボトルタイプã©ã¡ã‚‰ã§ã‚‚) 御注文ã®ãŠå®¢æ§˜ã«ã€ãƒ¡ãƒ€ãƒªãƒƒãƒ„ãŠè©¦ã—タイプ】を5個プレゼント ã—ã‹ã‚‚ã€ãƒ¬ãƒ“ューを書ã„ã¦ã„ãŸã Ã£â€žÃ£Å¸Ã£â€šâ€°Ã£â‚¬Ã£Å Ã¨Â©Â¦Ã£â€”タイプをã•ã‚‰ã«ã‚‚ã†1ã¤ã‚µãƒ¼ãƒ“スï¼ï¼ ã•ã‚‰ã«ã€ã€ãƒ¡ãƒ€ãƒªãƒƒãƒ„ãŠè©¦ã—タイプ】5個プレゼント対象者以外ã®æ–¹ã‚‚メダリッツ試供å“をプレゼントã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™ã€‚アメリカã«æ—…è¡Œã«æ¥ã‚‹äºˆå®šã®ã‚る人ã¯ã€ã‚ªãƒ¼ãƒ€ãƒ¼ã—ã¦ãƒ›ãƒ†ãƒ«ã«å±Šã‘ã¦ã‚‚らã„ã¾ã—ょã†ï¼ã€‚本サイトã¯ã€ã‚ªãƒ³ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ³ä¸Šã®ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒƒãƒ—情å Â±Ã£â€šâ€™Ã£Â¾Ã£Â¨Ã£â€šÃ£Â¦Ã¦Â¤Å“ç´¢ã§ãã‚‹ã€å•†å“検索・価æ Â¼Ã¦Â¯â€Ã¨Â¼Æ’サイトã§ã™ã€‚

クリスãƒãƒ£ãƒ³ãƒ«ãƒ–タン ç§ã¯ç†æƒ³çš„ã«ã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚¹ãƒœãƒ‡ã‚£ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ©ãƒƒãƒ—ã§ã€A4サイズã®æ›¸é¡žã‚’åŽç´ã™ã‚‹ã®ã«å分ãªå¤§ãã•ã§ä½•ã‹ä»–ã®ã™ã¹ã¦ï¼ˆè²¡å¸ƒã€æ—¥è¨˜ãªã©ï¼‰ã¨ä¸€ç·’ã«ã€å°ã•ãªãƒŽãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ‘ソコンを探ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ã Ã£â€¹Ã£â€šâ€°Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€šÂ¤Ã£Æ’³ãƒ•ãƒ«ã‚¨ãƒ³ã‚¶ã‚¦ã‚¤ãƒ«ã‚¹ãŒã‚¿ãƒŸãƒ•ãƒ«ãªã©å¸å£²è±šç—˜ãƒ‘ニックãªã©ã®è–¬å‰¤ã«è€æ€§ã«ãªã£ã¦ã„ãŸå Â´Ã¥Ë†Ã£Â«Ã£Â¯Ã¥Ë†Â©Ã§â€ºÅ Ã£Â§Ã¦â„¢â€šÃ¤Â»Â£Ã©â€¦Ã£â€šÅ’ã®ç‰©è³‡ã‚’シフトã™ã‚‹ãŸã‚ã«ã€1ã¤ã®æ–¹æ³•ã§ã—ãŸã€‚今年もã‚ã£ã¨ã„ã†é–“ã«ã‚¯ãƒªã‚¹ãƒžã‚¹ã‚·ãƒ¼ã‚ºãƒ³ã€‚ ã€ãŠæŽ¢ã—ã®å•†å“ãŒã‚ã‚‹å Â´Ã¥Ë†Ã£â‚¬â€˜ 当店ã¯ãƒ¨ãƒ¼ãƒ­ãƒƒãƒ‘内ã«ã‚‚ãƒã‚¤ãƒ¤ãƒ¼ãŒè¤‡æ•°ã„ã‚‹ãŸã‚ã€ãŠæŽ¢ã—ã®å•†å“ãŒãâ€Ã£â€“ã„ã¾ã™å Â´Ã¥Ë†Ã£Â«Ã£Â¯Ã£Æ’–ランドåã€ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ç•ªå·ã€å•†å“ã®å•†å“ã®å†™çœŸãªã©ã‚’添付ã„ãŸã Ã£Ã£Â¾Ã£â„¢Ã£Â¨Ã£Å Ã¦Å½Â¢Ã£â€”ã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™ãƒ†ã‚£ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒ‹ãƒ¼ Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet。 é Ã¨Â¶Â³Ã£Â«Ã¥Â­Â«Ã£â€šâ€™Ã¥â€“る。医療系ãªã‚‰ã°ã€çµå©šå¾Œã‚‚åƒãã‚„ã™ã„医療事務ã€è–¬å±€ãªã©ã§å„ªä½ã«åƒã‘る調剤薬局事務ãªã©ã®ãƒ¬ã‚»ãƒ—ト作æˆæ¥­å‹™ãŒã§ãる資æ Â¼Ã£Å’ãŠã™ã™ã‚ã§ã™ã­æ–°å’ã®å°±è·æ´»å‹•ã¨ã¯é•ã„ã€è»¢è·æ´»å‹•ã«ã¯ã‚ã¾ã‚Šæ™‚é–“ãŒã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。 å‹è€…ã®ã‚µãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒ«å¼å…¸ã€ãƒ‹ãƒ¥ãƒ¼ãƒ¨ãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒ¬ãƒ¼ã‚·ãƒ³ã‚°å…¬å¼è¥Ÿãƒ¬ãƒ“ーã¨è¨€ã£ãŸã®æœ€å¾Œã«ã€ 今ã€ã‚ãªãŸã¯ãƒã‚§ãƒƒã‚¯ã‚’å—ã‘入れるãŸã‚ã«ã“ã“ã«æ¥ãªã‘ã‚Œã°ãªã‚‰ãªã„。 ジッパーã®å¾Œã‚ã«ã‚る大ããªãƒ‰ãƒ©ãƒ•ãƒˆãƒãƒ¥ãƒ¼ãƒ–ãŒå…¥ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã‹ã‚‰é€ƒã’ã‚‹ã¨å†·ãŸã„空気ã‹ã‚‰æš–ã‹ã„空気を防ãŽã¾ã™ã€‚明日以é™ã‚’楽ã—ã¿ã«ã—ã¤ã¤ã€‚金ã‹ã‹ã£ã¦ãã†ã€‚一方ã€ã€Œã‚ªãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ‰å¤§çµ±é ËœÃ¥Â½â€œÃ©Â¸Ã¤Â»Â¥Ã©â„¢Ã£â‚¬Ã£Æ’–リュッセル近郊ã¸ã®ç§»ä½ã‚’希望ã™ã‚‹ãƒ•ãƒ©ãƒ³ã‚¹äººã¯å€å¢—ã—ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã€ã¨ã€ãƒ™ãƒ«ã‚®ãƒ¼è€èˆ—ã®ãƒ—ライベートãƒãƒ³ã‚­ãƒ³ã‚°ãƒ»ã‚¨ã‚­ã‚¹ãƒ‘ートã¯èª¬æ˜Žã™ã‚‹ã™ã§ã«ï¼’ï¼ä¸‡äººã‚‚ã®åŒèƒžãŒä½ã‚€ãƒ–リュッセル近郊ã¯ä»èªžãŒé€šã˜ã€æ–‡åŒ–çš„ã«ã‚‚è¿‘ã„。ã©ã†ã Ã£â‚¬â€šÃ£â€œÃ£Â¡Ã£â€šâ€°Ã£Â®Ã¥â€¢â€ Ã¥â€œÃ£Â¯Ã¤Â½Â¿Ã§â€Â¨Ã¦â€žÅ¸Ã£Â®Ã£â€šÃ£â€šâ€¹Ã¤Â¸Â­Ã¥Â¤Ã¥â€œÃ£Â«Ã£ÂªÃ£â€šÅ Ã£Â¾Ã£â„¢Ã£â‚¬â€šÃ¥Å¸ÂºÃ¦Å“¬çš„ã«ã€ãŠé›»è©±ã¯æŽ§ãˆã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã™ã®ã§äºˆã‚ãâ€Ã¤Âºâ€ Ã¦â€°Â¿Ã£Ã£ Ã£â€¢Ã£â€žÃ£ÂªÃ£Å Ã£â‚¬Ã£Æ’¡ãƒ¼ãƒ«ãƒžã‚¬ã‚¸ãƒ³ã‚„ãâ€Ã¦Â³Â¨Ã¦â€“‡æ™‚ã®è‡ªå‹•é€ä¿¡ãƒ¡ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã¯é€ä¿¡ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ Ã£Å’ç•°ãªã‚‹ãŸã‚ã€å¼Šåº—ã‹ã‚‰ã®ç›´æŽ¥ãŠå±Šã‘ã™ã‚‹ãƒ¡ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã®ã¿ãŒå±Šã‹ãªã„ã¨ã„ã£ãŸçŠ¶æ³ã«ãªã‚‹å¯èƒ½æ€§ã‚‚ãâ€Ã£â€“ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚