Sign in to follow this  
princeofperiabyte

Celebration Map

So, the maps have been updated. There are 3 sizes, 4096, 2048, 1024 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q2j4u4gqu0upv3x/-8OPtTSiCI?lst

I think I got everyone's posts here, if I overlooked one feel free to repeat it or message me.

I don't know if I should make a new thread just yet... in case the other person comes back, so I'll just post here for now.

Disbanded deeds are marked by a red marker, Cherrywood Isle deeds (most of them) are all in one color to signify that they are owned by the same person or group(as per request), if you own multiple deeds or are an alliance and would like it to be known that they are associated let me know and I'll do so (also feel free to name your color as well lol).

I'm wanting to add more roads/accurate roads and tunnels/canals to the map a bit at a time, so if you know of a main road/canal/tunnel that you would like added to the map, give me coords and I will come map it out.

I also ask that if you know of any disbanded deeds, please post general coords... I know there are some that simply have never been on the map and then disband, there is little I can do about those of course... but I'd like to keep pre-terraformed land marked for new deed owners, should they wish to claim it.

I welcome any other suggestions people may have. Happy wurming.

• Like 1

Did you want Shadenfruede Hamlet and Misfit's Market the same color then? Or just wish the market added to the map?

*Edit: Are you replacing Floppers Farm? Or just near that?

Edited by Nectarine

36y 10x

Bluffs disbanded

8y 26.5x

Vorterol disbanded

43y 32x

Elwynn Forest disbanded

[might not be a good idea to add deeds with different color, because then everyone wants them]

- for example ME WANT GREEN DEED NAME :)

Edited by silakka

are you in an alliance? if so I see no reason why not then. But if you are not in an alliance then I personally would say no because it would make no sense. The point behind the coloring is to recognize alliances on the map with ease  :)

are you in an alliance? if so I see no reason why not then. But if you are not in an alliance then I personally would say no because it would make no sense. The point behind the coloring is to recognize alliances on the map with ease  :)

no other maps have that

and this shouldnt be an exception.

[im in alliance with my friend]

Great job, thanks for adding my deed.  :)

In my opinion, every deed should be the same color, just there should be difference in trade deeds (markets).

Updated.

The idea for the text colors was to represent areas of control sort of... we have a few very large alliances on the server and it would be niffty to see those represented... but if people decide its a bad idea I can easily remove them as well, no trouble.

Edit* Well... lol I was going to set the map link as my signature :D buuuttt... I can't use any URLs there so here it is again

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q2j4u4gqu0upv3x/-8OPtTSiCI?lst

Edited by Nectarine

would be nice to see alliance in color like Dm used to have it

keep up the good work ;)

So if we are going to color our alliances now, thats fine :P

Color - Tree Gnome Village and Shark Coast to 'light'purple at ~ 35y 17.5x [Will be probably making more deeds in future]

New alliance deed - Ref's Place

He is right west of us, make it purple too ^^

If you want to start updatin the map regularily now, maybe Tpikol could make you own stickied thread.

You are good at it :)

I'll get that one added. I guess he's not doing it anymore so I'll send Tpikol a message about the skicky once I get this latest change added.

Thanks for keeping me updated.

• Like 1

Good work taking over Nectarine :-)

Could you please change the name of Wolfwood Springs to Trelleborg? It is located at X36 Y29.

Could you add Shacktical to the lower left corner of X7,Y21 please?

Edited by Cerebulon

Good work taking over Nectarine :-)

Could you please change the name of Wolfwood Springs to Trelleborg? It is located at X36 Y29.

Could you add Shacktical to the lower left corner of X7,Y21 please?

I'll get right on it. Expect them to be updated shortly.

As suggested, the new map sticky can be found HERE, this way people don't have to dig through this topic to find the new maps.

Edited by Nectarine

Mirakonas (X37, Y21) doesn't exist anymore, but there is a highway just west of there around X36, Y21 that runs north/south.  You can see the brown road on the map that was extended north and made into a highway.  The highway turns east/west at X36, Y22 (it appears to be a brown road on the map) where it hits the Big Rat Farm deed (X36, Y22).  At Big Ram Farm, a section of highway runs east/west.  One section of highway runs south about 6 tiles west from Big Rat Farm.  This highway runs into the East/west highway within sight of Shore Villa.  The other section of east/west highway (appears brown on the map) go further west.  Then turns south and dead ends in the east/west highway approximately at Shore Villa.  Also at X25, Y35 (Just west of Shore Villa) you will find a deed named Sugar's Stew Kitchen.

• Like 1

Ahh I posted about my new place, "Eastern Outpost" on the sticky thread (co-ords on other thread), I hope that was the right place.

• Like 1