Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Wurmpedia.com Moving

We are moving the wurmpedia.com domain, which means the wiki may act up a bit. Any issues should resolve within the nearest hours.

View the tumblr article

What would be nice is if the person in charge of the Wurmpedia would actually take charge of cleaning it up and updating the information...no matter how daunting the task. It's incomplete, inaccurate, and out of date on lots of things.

• Like 1

There is a forum for assisting with cleaning the wiki. many of us who edit it, do it from time to time, you are welcome to help or make any suggestions you see need fixing.

Or volunteer to join the other editors.. be the change you want to see and all that.

Bubba, there is no one in their right mind in charge of the wiki that would let me even sniff the edit button on that thing.

Bubba, there is no one in their right mind in charge of the wiki that would let me even sniff the edit button on that thing.

You can put notes in the talk page to point out errors. Others can then verify and edit the actual page. I think ClubAB should document everything about their game, But they have demonstrated on numerous occasion their firm disbelief in "instruction manuals". 

What would be nice is if the people (ie players) in charge of the Wurmpedia would actually take charge of cleaning it up and updating the information...no matter how daunting the task. It's incomplete, inaccurate, and out of date on lots of things.

Fixed

when i ran wiki it worked awesome just saying lol

You can put notes in the talk page to point out errors. Others can then verify and edit the actual page. I think ClubAB should document everything about their game, But they have demonstrated on numerous occasion their firm disbelief in "instruction manuals".

And make the game less discovering best way to do X or the usage of X and more of just keep pushing buttons? no D: ..

And make the game less discovering best way to do X or the usage of X and more of just keep pushing buttons? no 

The wiki is such a widely used tool  it is great to see allt he endeavors to keep it as up to date as possible.

Edited by Chiqa
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this