Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Mac Os X Works Again

• We’ve updated the stable client with a recently released version of the graphics libraries Wurm uses. This means that Mac OS X users may play Wurm Online again. Also, if you are a Mac user and never got the animations to play they will work now.

View the tumblr article

On behalf of all the Mac users all I can say is thanks and good work.

Cool, updating now.  Will see how it goes.  

• Like 1

Haha wow it works, that's awesome, it's like experiencing the game for the first time.  

Edit: I can't tell but my mouse feels wrong, like it keeps jerking downwards?  When I'm using it here on the browser, it's fine, it's fine in another game, but in Wurm suddenly it just continually jerks around.  

Edited by Postes

Okay, anytime you left click (anywhere on the screen outside of a menu, like a tall, or wall) it lowers the cursor down to the bottom half of your screen.  Seems to be an issue with Wurm, because it's not doing this in any other program.  

Edited by Postes

Haha wow it works, that's awesome, it's like experiencing the game for the first time.  

Edit: I can't tell but my mouse feels wrong, like it keeps jerking downwards?  When I'm using it here on the browser, it's fine, it's fine in another game, but in Wurm suddenly it just continually jerks around.  

Yeah this feels like the first real time playing since the 1.0 update.

I randomly crash sometimes too on my Mac, other then that - completely happy I can actually see animations!!!!

are you gettin the mouse/cursor issues? 

Well ive been smithing with keybinds today so cant tell about the mouse thing but the animations are great. Thanks dev team for solving this issue :D

um no this is a 4-6 button one, dunno if you know this or not you can use any mouse with a mac..  don't get too blown away by this news 

Edited by Postes
  • Like 2

um no this is a 4-6 button one, dunno if you know this or not you can use any mouse with a mac..  don't get too blown away by this news 

Reflecting back on the old Apple mice. I guess they thought mice with two buttons would be confusing their customers. However that joke is a really old dead horse nowadays.

Its nice to know they let you use adult peripherals now.

Yesterday night I was fine right-clicking by holding down Control when clicking. Now, I cannot get any right click menus to come up. The cursor just jumps upward.

Finally animations :)

I'm also having the issue that when i left click somewhere it mirrors my cursor position along the central x-axis. So if i left click 20 pixels below the middle of the screen it moves my cursor 20 pixels above the middle and vice versa.

are you gettin the mouse/cursor issues? 

yes the cursor keeps getting jumped down 3 inches, pretty annoying

Shouldn't be hard to solve, I'm sure someone will look into the mouse issues soon.

thanks that's the only issue i've disocvered beyon that it works great 

Is the option-click for right mouse clicking ever going to come back for Mac? I play on a laptop and don't use a mouse, so I'm stuck not playing because of that update on May 14.

Sign in to follow this