Sign in to follow this  
wantsome

Diggers/minners Needed! [Bad Company, Exodus]

Looking for serious players to help mine and dig a large area on my deed! Noob players are welcomed!

Requirements!

BSBs

Keys/locks

Pickaxes/shovels

Food

What will i supply?

Water barrels only!

Job status?

Diggers: [font color=red]Not Hiring

Miners: [font color=red]Not Hiring

Job Description:

Diggers: You will simply remove all the dirt from the area I have marked. Level the area down to rock. Simply as that! I will pay you per BSB filled plus cost for the BSB and lock/key!

Miners: You will simply mine the rock surfaces down to flat level. This will take some time so i am offering 1.25 times the normal rate of a full BSB of rock shards!

Pay:

Dirt: 1s per 1k

Rock Shards: Price negotiable!

Location: Bad Company, On Goblin Pen. Need more info? Look at my Signature!

Questions? Contact me in game. Either Getsome (new main acct) or WantSome (alt acct)

Other info!

You will need to supply your own transportation to Bad Company! I am way too busy to be picking players up to bring them to my deed! You want the job? You work for it! xD

[update] I am currently not hiring anyone as of right now due to internet and Client problems with Wurm Online. last week my area got hit with a bad storm which knocked out my power and caused internet problems. I am also having problems connecting with Wurm =/ I will keep this post updated whenever i get this stuff fixed!

Edited by wantsome

2s for 850 rock shards at around a 15% rate is horrible.  Should double that offer at minimum

even at 2s per 1k rock shards it's not worth it since it's much easier to dig 1k dirt than it is to surface mine 1k rock.

Since surface mining has been calculated as roughly 20% as efficient as normal mining, that would put the cost of filling a bsb at 5 times the going rate. Surface mining isn't a "pay-per-action" type of job.

Hello Wantsome,

=) maybe you remember me. I filled in some of your orders before. If i remember correctly it were some horses and cows. Since we're almost neighbours (maybe 15 or 20 minuites away by knarr) i could come over with my crew tomorrow and we negotiate a price if nessecary and start the work.

If you still need it we still got 10k of the grass we gathered before, but i never got the chance to come back to you about it.

Let me know if the job is still open by PM on the forum, please.

Looking forward to hear from you. =)

Regards, Ved.

Since surface mining has been calculated as roughly 20% as efficient as normal mining, that would put the cost of filling a bsb at 5 times the going rate. Surface mining isn't a "pay-per-action" type of job.

yea, they really need to change that chance rate >_> that will cost me a fortune for my project (about 15x20 tiles about about 100-120 total slope v_v)

Hello Wantsome,

=) maybe you remember me. I filled in some of your orders before. If i remember correctly it were some horses and cows. Since we're almost neighbours (maybe 15 or 20 minuites away by knarr) i could come over with my crew tomorrow and we negotiate a price if nessecary and start the work.

If you still need it we still got 10k of the grass we gathered before, but i never got the chance to come back to you about it.

Let me know if the job is still open by PM on the forum, please.

Looking forward to hear from you. =)

Regards, Ved.

Hello there again old friend! yes i remember them cows (also horrible remember the update with new resources that caused all fenced mobs to escape) before i lost them >_> but that would sound great if you would bring your crew over. How many will be coming with you? also, with the price Punnikin says that would be a fair price for surface mining, that will cost alot of coins to have players to do >_> (only got about 25-30s after i put most into deed to keep open) but i will gladly talk in PM Via forums or in-game about price!

Yes i still remember the grass. I needed it for the 20 hens i (once) had but sense i have no more of them, i will still gladly purchase the whole lot from you. I plan on getting more hens in the furtur and have grass ready before hand will be very helpful. So bring them along when you and your come over! Ill be on shortly, so PM in-game!

This is the last place to look in Wurm Do Not Go There even for free cuz there are no one to assist you Bad Company is  a GHOST VILLAGE. I have been waiting 2 days after have talk with GotSome and WantSome they say to wait the return in the next hours but no one have come!

GotSome and Wantsome are the same character, and also he is the only player in the village, what does that matter?

GotSome and Wantsome are the same character, and also he is the only player in the village, what does that matter?

It matters because he's stuck hanging out 2 days waiting to do some work, wasting peoples time is never a good thing.