Sign in to follow this  
AryaStark

[Petition] Tpikol, Please Continue To Be Our Head Cartographer

Hello friends,

As you probably know Tpikol anounced that he decided to discontinue his great map and personally I suspect that one of the reasons was the lack of appreciation for all his hard work (100% volunteer work which took quite a high toll on his free time).

I doubt we can make him change his mind, but let's at least try - please let him know how much you appreciated all the work he put in; maybe we can convince him to keep updating the map we all love.

Even if we won't succeed to make him change his mind, we would at least show him we appreciated what he did for us all this time.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark
  • Like 1

You have done a great job with the maps Tpikol & i would certainly be lost without them! I hope you know how much it is appreciated!

Chelebone

The Misfits!

Tpikol I love your maps and i also would have been lost on most of my hunting trips. thank you for your hard work.

Sonnofa

The Misfits!

Tpikol will get bored and continue the map, I can feel it. :D <3

o/ chele

Edited by Maximillian

he did a good job, but he's an voulonteer.

he shouldnt be pushed to something if he has decided to not continue.

let him have his rest ;p

• Like 1

thank you but im not going to continue,but dont worry nectarine said he will continue it soon

No body pushing here we are just thanking him for all his hard work & letting him know it was very appreciated!

\o Max

Indeed, everyone at Devils Bend appreciates all the work everyone has put into the map. Thanks again T.

Edited by Steeloxide

I would also like to share my appreciation for the map. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks so much Tkipol!  He has done an amazing service for the community and his decision to discontinue the map should be respected.

As i said in the map:

I appreciate your map a lot and it saved me several times and i can fully understand that u stop to work on it. Since u are a CM and had this map u havent a lot of time to enjoy the game and u always do your best to help people:-)

See yas in Cele people and take care:)