Hi!

I would like to sell fully stocked (50 items) merchant at Arcanum Market (Exodus).

writ.png

Oh... And it's steel, so it's pretty unique / Legen - wait for it - Dary, Legendary!

Items photo with prices:

Merchant.png

Total: around 33s (33,53s) - tax (10%) = around 30s

Merchant Contract is worth 10s on Trader or 8s (sometimes 7s) if you buy it from other player.

I tried to put fair prices on those items.

There is an access to the Merchant, so during this auction some of the items can be sold. Money will stay in merchant inventory.

I can't CoD Merchant Contract so you will have to pick it up (Sarmatian Stronghold [X45, Y37] or Arcanum Market).

Why do I want to sell it this way? Cause I have to quit Wurm for couple of months soon and don't have much time to sell those items separately.

Starting Bid: 10s

Minimum Bid Increments: 1s
Reserve: NO
Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Buyout: 30s

auction_timer_1368453738.gif

Edit: Topic Title updated (x many times).

Edited by archer

amazing how up this goes.

i hope to see more merchants go for sale like this.

better than rotting without an owner

I didn't expect to see it go for that much. Let that be a lesson to anyone with a merchant they don't use any more... ;)

Well, I'm happy, cause I don't have to wait couple of weeks to sell my tools separetely and I think (I hope) Salbian is happy, cause he gets almost 40s worth package for 25s. I'm sure, that he will get invested money back + he can put on Merchant every tool he doesn't need anymore.

Investing and Wurm are both for patient people, so investing in Wurm is for very patient people, but it's worth it :).

Plus is fun and sociable to own a Merchant.