Sign in to follow this  
AryaStark

Large Deed (6,500+ Tiles, 90 Silver In Upkeep, Trader) Possible Plus Starting Character (Premium 8 Months)

Later edit: Price for characters was lowered, auction tiner was reduced.

Hello friends,

WURM is a great game, it trully is, but I realized it's really not what I was looking for. And honestly, most of my problem is not with the game itself, but with my failure of becoming an active part of the community as I hoped when I start playing. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I don't blame anyone here, but just myself for not managing to achieve this. Anyway, that's not a whine post, but a business one so, let's skip to the subject. The idea is that if I can manage to get back the real life money I invested in WURM, I think it would be better to just step off and return to one of the games where I manage to fit better.

The deed is located on Celebration server, on coordinates (X20, Y5) on this map (the rectangle marks the aproximative margins). It is minutes distance from Exodar.

mapbo.png

The real size is 105x63 (52x31 in deed settings) and it has two guards.

The deed has almost 90 silvers in maintenance.

The deed has a trader and there is place for another one (I can show the exact spot).

sizeu.png

As you can see the deed has a very large coastal area, its own private mountain (great place for a castle on top of it), and a lot of resources:
- iron (4+ veins)
- copper (3+ veins)
- lead (4+ veins)
- zinc (3+ veins)
- silver (2+ veins)
- clay on deed
- tar tiles on perimeter

Hundreds of trees (including lots of oaks), quite a few animals, a few full BSBs and carts are just details I don't even consider worth mentioning.

A printscreen from top of the mountain can be seen here (all you see in print screen, close or far, is pretty much on deed :P).

wurm2013051102121.jpg

Now about the price.

Let's see first how much it would cost to place such a deed.

1. According to this tool placing such a deed would cost 1 gold 36 silver.

2. The deed has in coffers 90 silvers.

3. A trader contract costs 50 silvers.

So the total cost for placing such a deed would be 2 gold 76 silver (hard verifiable facts, no need to trust my word on this).

Please note that I understand that I will not be able to get this much for it.

Starting bid: 100 euro or 100 silvers (the deed - much smaller at that time - was a gift from a friend, but that was the estimated price at that time, and since I want to quit I would feel fair to pay the guy the value from that time)

Increment: 5 euro or 5 silver (going on rate that 1 euro = 1 silver)

Reserve: met (it was 160 euro or 160 silvers)

Buyout: 200 euro or 200 silvers

Current bid: 160 silvers (Kegan)

Duration: Sunday, 20:00 (GMT time)

I also have two characters for sale. Characters can be sold together with the deed, but that's not a must - they can also be sold separately.

- one has eight months or premium time remaining and decent starting skills (highest skill is carpentry at 42, but there are many above 20 - I played it as a "jack of all trades", can ride horses, can destroy things) and tools; it is also leve 4 on Path of Knowledge - skill dump in the spoiler section.

Alignment: 29.49004
Faith: 30.0
Favor: 30.0
Paving: 13.649564
Prospecting: 19.85163
Axes: 11.09611
Hatchet: 12.848013
Swords: 10.409387
Longsword: 17.006458
Carving knife: 13.207998
Woodcutting: 18.385897
Carpentry: 42.399906
Fine carpentry: 15.511847
Nature: 18.289822
Meditating: 22.080921
Farming: 21.839458
Botanizing: 20.198265
Foraging: 18.086332
Hot food cooking: 15.545431
Miscellaneous items: 24.198046
Hammer: 18.31366
Repairing: 18.033388
Pickaxe: 19.524027
Rake: 14.444858
Shovel: 19.75149
Pottery: 20.093954
Digging: 30.533474
Mining: 18.531418
Jewelry smithing: 14.294168
Blacksmithing: 12.160293
Masonry: 11.414191
Soul: 11.33943
Soul strength: 20.272741
Soul depth: 20.885122
Mind: 16.210604
Mind speed: 20.02987
Mind logic: 22.401016
Body: 19.711573
Body stamina: 20.679422
Body strength: 21.446695
Body control: 21.369043

- one has two months of premium time remaining and it's a Magranon priest without any noticeable skills.

For characters I don't ask absolutely anything for the skills, just the price for the remaining premium time, at the old prices, so:
- 40 euros (or 80 silver) for the first one
- 10 euros (or 20 silver) for the second one

For someone wanting to take the whole package, the buyout price (for the deed plus the two characters) would be 225 euros (or 250 silvers).

If no decent offered will be received, it's absolutely no problem - I guess it will be just a "sign" that maybe I should just keep trying and stick with the game longer. :)

Disclaimer: Although deed and characters can be sold separately, I won't sell them unless I found customers (not necessarily same person) for all of them.

Cheers,
Alex

Edited by AryaStark

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, May 11, 2013 - OT
Hidden by KaiH, May 11, 2013 - OT

Your return on your money is the time experience and adventure you have had on the game. also since this deed was given to you it is not your money invested in it.  Too bad you did not manage to feel important enough  in the Wurm community. Good luck finding the attention you seek in other venues. 

• Like 3

Well if you are saying that you want to pay me back the 1g value since you are leaving now i guess that means i have a 1g credit so to speak and i will use that credits value to bid 1g for an opening bid on the deed.

1g on the deed 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Teutates, May 11, 2013 - OT
Hidden by Teutates, May 11, 2013 - OT

I always thought this character was a troll

• Like 3

Hey Kegan,

Yes, although you decided to unfriend me (your reasons, no need to explain) I find it only fair that, if I manage to sell the deed, you get the price you wanted to sell it at that time, and I get the difference of money I invested in it (btw 1 gold plus my investment is my reserve price and it is lower than buyout).

And about my reasons... they proved themselves, better then I could have done. Maybe I was not a pleasant person, maybe I was not always right, but at least I never offended or harassed anyone directly. Two people already did this to me in only one hour, in this pure commercial thread (later edit: one already removed thanks to chat moderators).

Cheers,
Alex

Edited by AryaStark

Yes, Kegan, although you decided to unfriend me (your reasons, no need to explain) I find it only fair that, if I manage to sell the deed, you get the price you wanted to sell it at that time, and I get the difference of money I invested in it (btw 1 gold plus my investment is my reserve price and it is lower than buyout).

And about my reasons... they proved themselves, better then I could have done. Maybe I was not a pleasant person, maybe I was not nice enough, but at least I never offended anyone directly. Two people already did this to me only in this pure commercial thread.

Cheers,

Alex

Fair enough. I think my initial idea on that deal was genuine enough but reflecting on it later i felt as if i was wronged in a way i did not know you had such a large operation going on the new servers and was under the impression that you could not afford to play after the new prices were going to be put in when it seems like you were fine to pay and did more than most players ever do in the short time you were here.

It did make me feel used in a way or maybe more like a sucker i guess but anyway this seems fair and both sides can move on regardless of if you do stay or not. I did not make a big deal of it because i had given you the deed and would have never brought it up again but since you seem to be leaving and have offered i will take the opportunity and get back the money i had lost on the deal.

Edited by Kegan

Hey Kegan,

My intention was not under any circumstances to take advantage of you and if you remember I made you a total different proposal. Also, my "operations" on Pristine were always public and I never tried to hide them.

Even when you insisted it's a gift, remember that I told you that some way or another, sooner or later I will pay you for it. And I say it once again, even if I don't manage to find a buyer, someday (may be really far in the future though) I will pay your money.

And as you felt used, I honestly feel somehow insulted that you thought I tried to take advantage of you (I think that the OP proved you I didn't want to do that since I mentioned clearly that part of the money would go to you). Anyway, that's past. Now let's just hope that someone will buy it and we'll both recover our lose. ;)

Cheers,

Alex

• Like 1

1 gold 5 silver. (for the deed)

Edited by Serpentarius

what game might you be going back to ? and any new one's out worth trying . , thx also

Well i know what she has in it and will bid 1g 60s for it giving her back her investment of 60s. At least this way the deal does not cost either of us anything and i feel is the best way to resolve it.

If someone wants to bid more than fine it is worth it but this is what we both have invested in it and hope will cover what she has set as a reserve.

TLDR..

1g 60s -  for the deed 

Edited by Kegan

Hey Kegan,

Reserve was indeed met.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark

That deed couldn't of been to much smaller when you got it . I did 70s in expansion when I got it months ago and I know upkeep then was 13 s

Ruiner,

Let's not make remarks based on memories, but let's see the exact facts.

Here's the thread where I got the deed from as a gift (and for those who keep supporting the "poor Kegan" I have to say that I insisted to not be a gift, and he insisted to be a gift - he won't admit it, I can show print screens from those discussions - just so we can close this subject): http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/79700-deed-with-trader-closed/

The deed, at that time, was:

The size of Arcanum Outlands is 75 by 61 (4.575 tiles).

The village has 72 silver, 1 copper and 44 iron in its coffers.

The monthly cost is 10 silver and 15 copper.

The deed, at this time, is:

The size of Arcanum Outlands is 105 by 63 (6.615 tiles - so 2.040 tiles more).

The village has 89 silver, 10 copper and 37 iron in its coffers (so 17 silver and 9 copper more).

The monthly cost is 15 silver and 23 copper (so 5 silver and 13 copper more) .

The cost for expanding from old size to new size was 43 silver (1.36 gold - 0.93 gold), adding to this the 17 silver from maintenance you come to exact 60 silvers extra worth, as both me and Kegan said, so yeah that is a noticeable increase.

And I didn't counted here:

- money paid to close the old messy mine (now it has a new mine which is all nice and flat) - there were 138 tiles that had to be closed

- money paid for extending perimeter before I was able to actually extend deed (there was a shack on deed)

- money paid for maintenance during this time (but I really don't count that)

All in one, I invested like 100 euros (100 silver) in the deed from the moment when I took it, and the buyout reflects exactly that - 100 silver which I intend to give to Kegan, although I don't have to since the deed was a gift and he insisted he was a gift and 100 silver I invested in it - no profit for me. It's really not my problem that he changed his mind later on (after he already gifted it to me); I normally don't return teddy bears from guys giving me gifts the day they decide the want to unfriend me.

The reserve I set 160 euros (160 silver) would actually make me loose money, and it reflect just expenses which are visible by anyone from the moment I got the deed.

Anyway I find it amusing how you have time to post on forums, while you didn't have time to come pick your boat which you promised you'll take "by the end of the week" and not even answer to a private message asking you to do so and forcing me to call the help of GMs to get it moved out of my land.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark

I always thought this character was a troll

Hello friends,

There are some people that didn't seem to understood why I want to leave.

Well, these kind of messages are the reasons why - direct, personal attacks in a completely unrelated thread. And there are some people effectively harassing me and attacking me personal everywhere I post - either it's an economical comment, a game suggestion or, like in this case, a simple trade offer.

As I said and other times. I admit that I may not "vibe" with the community of players here (in the first place I'm much more casual to be "accepted"). I admit that I may had some controversial points of view on some aspects (like criticizing trader empires, gold sellers, old players holding on their advantages and not letting new players close the gap, revealing some techniques which all vets were doing but they wanted newbies not to, etc). I admit I am not the smartest person and that many times my ideas were not brilliant. I admit that maybe not always I picked the best words to express them (it's not so easy when English is not your primary language). I admit that maybe, somehow, I was an attention seeker - I just like to communicate with people and debate ideas.

However, I always come with arguments (better or worse) for my ideas, I always discussed ideas and principles not personal cases and I never ever made a personal attack against someone - not even in retaliation to those that did that to me.

I can understand that some people may not like me and I'm totally OK with that. I also have people I like and people I don't like. Just that I can't really understand why some people made a hobby on stalking me and attacking me with every occasion and not just have ignored me and mind their own business...

Anyway, I consider that their reactions (like the quoted one) from this, but also any other of my posts, proves my point better than I could have ever done it myself.

I don't know yet if I'll stay or I'll leave (depends strictly on the fact if I'll get buyers for deed and characters at the price which I asked and which I consider very reasonable). But I can see that if I'll leave, I'll definitely miss the game and some great people I met here, but I will definitely be much more relived to not longer be part of this "amazing elitist community".

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, May 12, 2013 - OT
Hidden by KaiH, May 12, 2013 - OT

who will i help now? :P

revealing some techniques which all vets were doing but they wanted newbies not to, etc

Any example? Vets community here is awesome and very helpful (especially for noobs) in game and on forum as well, but some people love to demonize one part of the community and pretend to be a imaginary defender of the weak ones. (Have you notice how it isn't a personal attack? Eventually I learned something from you...)

You have right to and I think you should ask mods to clean this topic. It's auction topic and those comments are not helping you with your sale. Just use "Report" button on posts you think are irrelevant.

Any example? Vets community here is awesome and very helpful (especially for noobs) in game and on forum as well, but some people love to demonize one part of the community and pretend to be a imaginary defender of the weak ones. (Have you notice how it isn't a personal attack? Eventually I learned something from you...)

Hey Archer,

Like this or this.

Vets admitted in thread they were doing it.

Many noobs didn't know it or do it.

A few vets told me to delete post because it is not allowed.

Contrary to their warning, Rolf himself approved the post.

From my experience, veterans are really helpful as long as you don't sound like a "threaten" to their supremacy (which means as long as you don't dare to touch sensitive subjects like traders, gold selling, etc and you're not looking like you want to lower their advantage margin). So yeah, they want new players to progress, but definitely not to the point where those new players may reach the same level as they are at.

And yeah, I would have had absolutely no problem with posts like this. It was a legit post debating an idea / principle, not a personal attack (like you know you did in the past :P). Thank you.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark

I know i should not do this it will probably lead to me not getting anything out of the deal but here we go..

Yes, i did say it was a gift thinking that you could not afford the 1g price as you said in your pm when i had it for sale. I felt sorry for you and thought i would be nice and give it to you as a gift so you could afford to stay and play because from the way you made it sound you could not afford to pay for the deed and wanted to make payments of 5s i think it was a month. 

Now not even a month later you yourself have said you spent 100e (more or less 1g) on the deed that tells me that you did infact have money to pay for the game and could have just bought the deed yourself for the gold asking price. That is not even counting the 8 months premium time you have on your new character that was made at the same time you got the deed. Now seeing all this how could a person not feel wronged that he gave a gift to someone that said they were on a "budget" and could not afford to play the game with the new prices? Even you said you could not afford the deed but wanted to make payments but your actions tells everyone a different story. The story i see is that you can and did spend over 1g on the game and that i was a fool for ever thinking you could not afford to pay for the deed in the first place. 

Not that it matters any but i paid $130 USD for the deed and a character that had the deed i sold the character for 40s and just gave you the rest of that more or less when i handed over the deed. Sure i did not expect it back and is why the only thing i could do was unfriend you because i made a bad choice, Now you are here wanting to sell out and have said you felt that you would repay the gesture by paying me the 1g i wanted for the deed in the first place..but now it has a contingency.. 

Now this morning i get a pm from you that says more or less that IF you sell the characters that i can have the deed for the 1g 60s bid if i win but if you can't sell the characters too that i more or less get the shaft again and you will keep the deed and pay me "when you can".  The bid was just another nice way to get the mess behind us i would lose out on yet another 60s but i could disband and reset a smaller deed and get 75s back and work the trader to get it all back over time.  I guess now though it is all contingent on you selling the characters. I guess to me that is just a bad way to handle things i have kept all this to myself and just took the loss as a lesson but now you are saying you want to pay me then fine but making it contingent on if you can sell the characters too just seems like more..idk i guess if i get anything back fine but at this point i do not have much hope. 

Anyway i guess we have it all out in the open now everyone can make their own conclusions on the deal. yes i gave the deed as a gift to her so i guess if she sells the characters then i might see some money but don't think that will happen so i guess this is all for nothing anyway.

Hey Kegan,

Normally I don't like to make PMs public, but since you did it, I will also did it.

Here was my initial proposal (luckily for me I never delete them):

I don't have anything close to one gold or the equivalent if real life money to pay you for it right now, but here comes my offer:

I will pay you, but not right now, but in time, in smaller parts, as I get them (first parts should come fast since I'll try to sell all I have on Pristine).
Of course you couldn't just trust me with this. But instead I do trust you. So my offer is like this - if we do the deal, just make me a citizen and keep the mayorship / deed property. You will trade it to me only when I would have paid you all money.

[...]

I can sell what I have now on Pristine which you could have right away, but after that pretty much I could only pay you like 5 silver per month from my own money plus whatever I can drain from the the trader.

I think my offer was more than fair - paying you upfront all I could have get from Pristine, then 5 silver per month from my own money plus money drained from trader. And you would keep ownership 'till last silver coin is paid.

At that point you said that instead of that you want to give it to me as a gift (you said it both in PM and on the thread). I said I can't accept it, but you insisted and finally it remained a gift from you.

Now I don't know what you understand by "gift", but to me (and mostly everyone) a gift is something you give away for free and for which you don't expect anything in exchange. Yet, after playing the white knight role both in private and in public, you said that "I guess even after i insisted it was a gift i was expecting/hoping that once you sold the deeds on the new servers you would have at least offered some money to me" (you said that in PM yesterday, not at that time).

I honestly can't understand why you couldn't just took my offer - I would have still considered it a favor and you wouldn't have lost anything. It was you the one that insisted to make it a gift, not me.

And yeah you didn't knew how much I have on Pristine and I wasn't able to properly estimate the value, but it looks out that after selling it I should have had enough to pay you the full price and not even end up with monthly payments.

But now, you insisted it to be a gift, so, at that moment, after you gave me the gift and you insisted is a gift, I honestly considered I have no obligation to you. Yeah, I always intended that someday, when I will have some extra money I don't really need for anything, to make you a gift back of one gold or so. But that was just a personal intention, not something I felt at any moment that I have to do.

I haven't lied you with anything. If you think I did please let me / us know where I did it. Really it's not my fault if you tried to read behind the lines and try to read more than I meant to say.

So when I sold my deeds and characters on Pristine (sold for less than they ware worth because I just wanted to move here, but I guess that's my lose),  I decided to took advantage of the last days of old prices, and I just reinvested those money (got around 120 euros for everything there - two deeds and three characters) in game (paid premium and bought some silver which I invested in the deed).

If someone is really curious I can get print screen from PayPal to show that I haven't spend neither more or less then I got from Pristine deeds, so yeah, I couldn't have afford to spend more real life money, but yeah, since the deed was a gift, I could afford to spend what I got from my Pristine properties.

Now, as I told you in the private message sent this morning "However, if I won't get a customer for characters, I'll just keep playing and in this case I'll keep the deed too. I don't want to be rude or anything, but I really don't see any reason to start looking for a new place, end up with a smaller deed and lost money, just because you later decided you regret you made me that gift.".

I mentioned in the original post that I'm not selling the deed without characters or the characters without deed (they don't have to go to the same person, but they have to go all or none).

In my eyes the situation is simple:

I got a GIFT (which you later regret giving, but that's not my problem). I don't owe you anything.

Still, if I do manage to sell the deed and character and quit the game, I want to be a nice girl and give you the money you wanted for the deed initially, although I don't have to. It's just that I want to be nice.

However, if I won't sell it and I'll stick with the game, I don't see why I should end up on the loosing side just because you regret making a gift. In real life you buy a girl a teddy bear or something and later decide you don't like the girl you go ask the teddy bear (or the value in money back)?

You said you want to make it fair for me. Ok, if you want to make it "fair" then give me 135 euros cash (the money I spent on this cluster - the 10 euros for initial premium and the 125 euros I invested later - can provide print screens for all of them) and you get the deed as it is now plus the characters.

I have no doubt how people will judge me considering how "loved" I am here, but I honestly don't care about it any more. I don't feel I did anything wrong and I even think that I was nicer than many other people would have been in my place, by potentially trying to later "pay" for a gift I received. I don't try to make any profit on your back, I just want to get back the money I invested on this cluster. Not more, not less.

And I really don't think I ask too much for neither the deed or the characters (the deed's reserve was practically the money in upkeep + trader price, not charging for deed size) and on characters I only asked for premium time, absolutely nothing for my work on them.

This being said and done, I will stop commenting on this subject. Despite all you said against me (and not only here), if I will manage to sell the deed and characters, I will still gift you one gold.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark

View hidden Post

Aryastark,

I frankly don't care how much you put into the deed and you didn't get it from me so I really don't care about that either I just made a statement . As for the boat....it happens I didn't make it there ..not really a rule breaking thing . There are 6 boats on my main deed that were left and I am not freaking out about it . I think you need to kick back shut off your computer for an hour or so and just relax. Could be why you didn't fit in , for the most part the wurm community is a relaxed bunch

Cheers

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by KaiH, May 12, 2013 - OT

At the risk of drawing hate & flame, care for some mediation? (Note: I don't know either of you personally) Here goes:

Kegan first:

1. I don't think AryaStark was trying to fool you - she's fooling herself concerning the time and money she invests into the game, playing it down to some extent at least.

2. You gave the full deed away as a gift. Apparently you didn't make it clear what you expected or why you were doing this. This was not a mere starter pack for a poor newb, but a full-blown property for someone to use and shape to their desire. And the good thing is: she didn't let it rot, but expanded and invested in it.

3. AryaStark obviously felt some obligation to repay you when she was going to auction the deed, because she got it for free personally, and the new owner might not have had the same deal with you.

4. How much she paid for premium time might not figure into how much she was able or willing to invest in a deed. Premium time keeps her in the game, while deed upkeep doesn't. How she budgets might not make sense to you or be consistent, but it doesn't have to - she explained what she was willing to do thoroughly.

AryaStark:

1. You took as a gift when it was clear to you what the value of the whole deed was. This was not a mere "teddybear", it was more a "cadillac" sort of gift. Which you can and should refuse, if unclear whether it leaves any expectations or obligations in the air.

2. You could have contacted Kegan first before going into a public auction, since he gave you the deed for free. This made you look as if you were going to profit from this whole situation, and were willing to give Kegan his share if you had a profit.

3. Any sale that is not conducted immediately can be problematic, because interests can shift over time. This is why your original offer was problematic (even if you did offer good and reasonable conditions), because it would draw out the sale over a long period of time. A gift can be like that but with an infinite obligation... one reason for Kegan to give you the deed for free could have been because he didn't want the hassle of managing it (over many months).

4. Now that you know how Kegan felt about it after giving away the deed and seeing the auction go up, I think it is in your interest to show that your original intention of paying him still holds. That technically you don't have such an obligation is apparent, but your proposal and accepting the gift is part of the cause of this situation.

5. You seem to start and shift operations very quickly, I cannot judge you on this but it could appear to some in the community that you are an unreliable neighbour, asking for much support one day, and packing up and selling the whole thing for a profit on the next.

Something to chew on for everyone, and I hope for AryaStark that you find an adequate way of repaying Kegan which doesn't put you under pressure, and a game setting that is fitting for your tastes.

Edited by Marshlander
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by KaiH, May 12, 2013 - OT

Marshlander,

I agree with you like 80%, still I want to clarify a few things.

1. The idea is that I only made an offer. I mentioned it clear (more than once) that there will be absolutely no hard feelings if he refuses it. He could have accepted it, reject it or made me a counteroffer and I would have totally understood. He insisted that he don't want money for it, but it is a gift. I tried to refuse it telling him it is too much (more than once, both on forum and in-game). He insisted it is OK, that it's only virtual money and that he has no problem with this. These were the conditions under which I accepted the gift. And since it was a gift, yeah, I am very grateful to him for that, but I don't consider I owe him anything for that.

At the end of the day I both made and received even more expensive gifts in other games and never ever any of involved parts didn't consider that it is more than a gift. Eventually in all those cases if any of us had any conditions mentioned them from the start, like "if you quit I expect to get the account back instead of letting it just rot".

2. When I made the selling post I sent him a private message letting him know what the reserve price (normally hidden) is. It's 160 silvers bid was exact the reserve price and it was made after I let him know that, not before (timestamps can confirm it if needed).

3. As I said and in my last post, despite the fact that he bringed in public some things which I thought were just between us and he tried to make me look bad, I still intend to give him how much he initially requested for the deed if I manage to sell it. But just to make it clear, not because I have to, because I don't since a gift is a gift, not something you have to pay back. It's just because I think that would be the nice thing to do.

Yet I find it absurd to just sell / give up the deed and settle in a worse / smaller place, just because he later decided he regrets making a gift, and I will definitely won't do that. If I don't manage to sell the deed and characters, then I'm sorry for him, but he'll just have to live with the consequences of his decision of playing the white knight role and rushing to make expensive gifts.

4. Yes, I may be an unreliable neighbor. I pledge guilty on this one. I can even go on step further and say that maybe I'm not a nice or pleasant person. Maybe I'm even selfish and egocentric. But that's not about this. And anyway, I think that, averaging, I always gave back more than I received in WURM in terms of "friendliness".

Anyway thank you for your objective point of view from someone outside all this.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by AryaStark

View hidden Post

You gave him the reserve price which he then bid. You then said yea but if I can't sell the characters (which was not a stipulation when you first put this up to auction) I will not let him have the deed even though he has bid what I requested.

This is after I saw you in another auction thread that ended and you bid over the amount and said the seller could take what was at the auction end and lose money or take the higher amount.

Both of these together show me that you try to work all the angles. If you don't get what you want, you change the rules and say now you have to jump this hurdle.

• Like 2