Sign in to follow this  
Exeffer

Traveling Merchant For Hire!--- Temporarily Closed

Current Server:

Independence

Hey guys, I've been planning on becoming a traveling merchant since I bought my deed a few months ago and now I'm finally ready to get started!

Here's the plan:
I will travel to any server to pickup the goods, and then I will attempt to sell them for a price that you name. After the goods are sold I will give you 90% of the total back, and I will keep 10% as payment. And of course if you change your mind and want the item back you can message me on the forums and I will return it as long as I haven't sold it already!

If you have already sold an item and would like it delivered I charge the same rate!

Currently I only have a sailboat, so I can't transport bulk goods yet :( but I am working on a Corbita and it should be finished soon!

If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks :)

If you would like to see the items I have for sale, please head to this post:http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/81081-exeffer-traveling-merchant/
Thanks! Edited by Exeffer
  • Like 3

If you have any noteworthy players who could vouch for you it would be a helpful +1 in your endevour

Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would be really relevant to this, only my neighbor :P

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would be really relevant to this, only my neighbor :P

It`s a good start for your business.

Thanks for the interest Marienara! I responded to the PM.

What server you on, and what is your mind logic? We may be able to work out a deal.

Sent ya a PM

Edited by Exeffer

Nice, I might make use of your service when we know each others more.. on the independence chat :) . I got a merchant that I only able to take care on weekends.

Business has been great, much more profitable than I expected! I am very surprised (and happy! :P) at the amount of support this has gotten, I have gotten suppliers whose specialties range from Wild items, to spindles and boats, to high quality gold, brass, silver, copper, and iron chainmail! So this was a big thank you to all my suppliers, it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for you guys :wub: ! Literally!  ;)

Edited by Exeffer
  • Like 1

A great pleasure to do business with this fine gentleman.. I look forward to more ventures in the future.

What a great idea, and looks like business has been good! I'll be sure to bookmark this page and shoot you a PM when I have a little more stock piled up :)

Thank you very much for the interest :D I look forward to doing business with you :)

I am sad to announce that I will be leaving Wurm soon, I am headed off to help the Blood Water Mission, which helps fight AIDS and gives clean water to people in developing countries. This will take up most of my time, so that means I won't have time to play Wurm unfortunately :( I had a blast while I was here, and I was glad to meet all of you :)

• Like 2

I hope you luck for your charity mission! And maybe you want to change the first post and drop all the stuffs in your deed/ house and let someone you trust handle it? :)

Hi all,

Per today 26June, I would be running Exeffer's character to return the items she hasn't returned/paid. I would also pm the players involved. If your name is not in this list and/or not getting a pm, please contact me ASAP so I can ask Exeffer about it before she have no access at all.

People I will visit:

BLGpapa

Azjherben

Aetherwalker

People I have paid/returned:

Marienara: paid today.

Ah good luck Exeffer! I hope you see this before you go, but if not, much love! When Exeffer first left Celebration she gave me Judarian Acres and 17s. I'm not surprised she's taking on even bigger charity work. :D

A big thanks to Rose for helping me out, I wouldn't have been able to return everything if it werent for her!!

And thanks for that Guen, means a lot :) I hope to see you again someday (and everyone else in Wurm)!!

And thanks to everyone in Wurm, Its been a pleasure to meet all of you :)

• Like 1

Thanks Rose!! :)

This will likely be my last post, I leave Wednesday, so if anyone needs anything, please let me know by then!