Sign in to follow this  
Hatake

Smelt Unwanted Locks

Yeah. The value of the locks is higher than the value of the iron. Iron comes at 1 kg per 30 seconds with a crap pick and low skill. If I was capable of mining I would gladly trade iron for locks of equivalent QL. Probably 1kg of iron per .5kg of locks. Unfortunately I have no iron but I could trade dirt, sprouts, farmed goods, and eventually traited horses.

+1  While some may find it offensive to be smelting locks instead of using them as sac items, it should be up to each player how they want to deal with their excesses from grinding.

Edited by Vroomfondel

Just need a smelting (made of steel/stone?) container to put into the forge to melt any unwanted/low quality metal items obviously melted stuff would be lower quality and would lose a mass percentage, but then it can be used for nails or ribbons or making low ql stuff and imp up.

Yes, entirely that ^ I dont know why I'd have to be told to give them to priests or sell or whatever. I dont really care to sell them, I just kind of want to recycle it so I can continue with my lock making. I live a bit far from a mine, so it'd be more helpful for me. :P

Trash bin

I use trash altars :D

-------------

Anyway. Im up with this idea.

+1