Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Hate Path Tiles

Hate doesn't have to be on mycelium always in a rare case I had it on sand. You need several things but again in an order and certain style. I think it'd be slightly counterproductive to say what exactly but you don't always need water or hots influence. Others are require though like thorns sorta.

• Like 1

Well it seems pretty counter productive to say something's not bugged but not give any actual information.

• Like 2

i made a hate path tile months ago when I started on hate path

it was deep inside BL territory + libila influence on elevation - as far as i'm aware it's still there

I tried making one just in BL territory but NO libila influence ( where there is a mix of fungus and grass ) - and the tile did not last long

there was another spot of flat terrain with mostly fungus and thorns next to water but I found all of the special tiles were power

maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick on how it works but this is how I remember it

Well it seems pretty counter productive to say something's not bugged but not give any actual information.

I gave information but like I said a big part is luck. A bug implies a mechanic or feature is broken, and I am saying its not so developers themselves don't need to waste time. As I said prior also I can show gms hate tiles within Wl kingdom influence. I don't have to tell the public how to do it for a bug report.b I am not going to openly tell enemies how to do it, but I can verify its not bugged and can and has been done several times.

I'm not trying to gloat or hold it over others heads I'm just saying its completely possible to do, but like knowing answers creating the tile is often kept secret. You likely wouldn't openly reveal such information either.

Edited by Postes

I gave information but like I said a big part is luck. A bug implies a mechanic or feature is broken, and I am saying its not so developers themselves don't need to waste time. As I said prior also I can show gms hate tiles within Wl kingdom influence. I don't have to tell the public how to do it for a bug report.b I am not going to openly tell enemies how to do it, but I can verify its not bugged and can and has been done several times.

I'm not trying to gloat or hold it over others heads I'm just saying its completely possible to do, but like knowing answers creating the tile is often kept secret. You likely wouldn't openly reveal such information either.

I've been to a couple WL hate tiles and they are bugged... for me.

I'm not saying you're lying but there is clearly something wrong, so don't close this thread.

Thanks

All the ones that exist seem to have poofed away.

Not true, I meditated on a hate tile this morning.

Seems this bug thread was appropriate after all, fixed in upcoming update for anyone that didn't see this thread:

Highlighted Bug Fixes.
Mycelium can now spread to bush tiles and the infected bush tiles can spread the Mycelium further.
The conditions of meditation tiles for Path of Hate has been fixed, and should now be working as intended.

• Like 1

Soooo can we go complain and get our hate tiles back :P

EDIT: that poofed away

Edited by shankiest

If the tiles still meet the requirements for hate tiles they should be hate once again. 
Meditate checks all the requirements each time so it's not something that is saved.

Nice to see fix in recent patch! Had missed this topic before, sadly. I had spent total over good, idk, stopped counting at 50hours game time meditating and trying to create tiles. I Did success once, and pretty easy, few months ago. And I even got 3 path tiles in small area. After next patch/server restart all my tiles poofed. I did exactly same what I had done before, no success. I expanded said area and made another one. Total of over 100 tiles which did fit the "requirements" on which i had created path tiles before. Had sent Rolf multiple emails during all that process, explaining that it was broken. Rolf said it works as it should..

So, Thank you Rolf for ignoring my multiple reports which caused me totally waste multiple weeks of gameplay!! But hey, its all good right, cause I had to prem my Lib priest for NOTHING for 4 months trying to create those tiles. Not to even mention that by now I had been 2 levels higher.. Really hard not to rage..

Edited by DonAngelo