Sign in to follow this  
LumpyGravy

Giantslayer Title Hunt 6/23 4:30Pm Est

Just wondering if this Giant is penned up or do we have to chase it ? :D

He is running free... he seems to bash house walls in a few seconds

Kill it, kill it now!  He constantly is coming over to see what I am working on, uninvited!  Rude!!

PER 1.1 EMAIL:

New Creature Models

We have already upgraded a lot of the creatures in Wurm Online with new models this year - and we're working on releasing more new models in the update: Troll, Mountain Lion, Crocodile, Huge Shark, Pheasant, Lava Fiend, Hell Scorpious, Forest Giant, Rabid Hyena, Mountain Gorilla.

Edited by LumpyGravy

So with the announcement that the forest giant will be animated soon do we wanna wait till after to do battle and kill him so we can see him first?

...also we were thinking after we killed the Forest Giant we would, if everyone wanted to, move over to the Troll King, and he may be getting a new model also.....

Whatever everyone else wants is fine with me.

Hopefully it involves my axe & that giant's shin/knee area.

believe Selfhealers Demise MIGHT be for troll king and giants too, but i would double check, i got giantslayer by killing a zombie forest giant so not 100% sure

Lets wait for the first day of 1.1

That way we can all see and Youtube the animation for history's sake

Many Many people have asked me to wait and this will be a nice launch day event!

Hopefully 1.1 will come out on like a Wednesday or something, and we can do this the following weekend. Launch day we might all be trying to put horses back in their pens, or be locked out of our deeds, or trying to figure out why we take damage walking thru our cotton fields, or any of a number of things. I'd hate to try them while dealing with huge lag or some other post release issue. I vote making sure everything is relatively solid before trying to take these guys.

• Like 3

I would like to join

ShodaKai   70fs    two longswords with nimbleness, coc, frostbrand, and animal demise

I also have 40 first aid

Edited by ShodaKai

Hopefully 1.1 will come out on like a Wednesday or something, and we can do this the following weekend. Launch day we might all be trying to put horses back in their pens, or be locked out of our deeds, or trying to figure out why we take damage walking thru our cotton fields, or any of a number of things. I'd hate to try them while dealing with huge lag or some other post release issue. I vote making sure everything is relatively solid before trying to take these guys.

I agree with falkirk

I would like to join with Meredda.

63 FS should be 70 within the week.

Huge Axe or 2 Medium Mauls.

Edited by Bones

I would like to join with Meredda.

63 FS should be 70 within the week.

Huge Axe or 2 Medium Mauls.

is your IGN Bones?

You can remove "Khiruk" from the list.

I no longer play in Pristine.

is your IGN Bones?

No, it is going to be Meredda that will be joining in.

Has the release date of 1.1 been announced yet?

I did a quick look around and couldn't find anything for a date :(. I'll look a bit harder when I get on my computer. I thought the email had a like 'beginning of June' type of timeframe but may ave just been 'June' . . . Which could mean August xD

Edited by Roan

There was some post I read somewhere from one of the dev's saying that they would not release 1.1 until they fixed performance issues (pvp'ers were complaining).

There was some post I read somewhere from one of the dev's saying that they would not release 1.1 until they fixed performance issues (pvp'ers were complaining).

:(

I've seen an increase in my performance. I was able to run 9 clients doing sermons with myself last night xD. Couldn't believe it hahaha

I would like to bring my Fo priest, Balatyn.  He has the Mercenary title, so he can fight and heal.