Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Mamadarkness Smithery & Witchcraft - Closed For A Bit.

mailed you a 91ql hammer kwyzina also had a 50something coc on it no charge.

one file sent as well.

I'd like to order a 80ql 80woa trowel and a 80ql 80woa chisel if possible. COD to Muni.

EDIT: Cancelling my order due to time constraints, perhaps I'll buy something from here in the future though.

Edited by Muni

I'd like to order a 80ql 80woa trowel and a 80ql 80woa chisel if possible. COD to Muni.

EDIT: Cancelling my order due to time constraints, perhaps I'll buy something from here in the future though.

i was just starting them today, but no worries.  If you need something again in the future just post here.  thanks.

mailed you a 91ql hammer kwyzina also had a 50something coc on it no charge.

one file sent as well.

last file sent.  elwood will take care of those mallets, they are well above my skills in carpentry.

1 ropetool re-imped to 90ql sent to hvergi

Item already mailed to elwood

Have not received the ropetool and no response from elwood on it's status. I'd like my ropetool back so I can hire someone else.

sorry to hear that Hvergi, I had no idea you were waiting for that from Elwood.

For now I have removed all fine carp / carp items from the pricing table.  It is my understanding that he is more busy in RL atm anyway.

Hoping for a discount on a bulk order :) pm me how you feel / pricing on it. 5 full sets of 60ql chain armor please. + 2 70qL longswords, both enchanted with frostbrand.

Please include mailing fees with pricing as im a bit of a noob when it comes to mailing. thank you.

Ordered 5 sets of chain armor. 60QL and 2 Longswords with Fb. took 6 days. No exceptional service. Just heres your stuff come pick it up. Which i did. no complications. got what i paid for.

I'd like a shiny new Carving Knife. the shown 60ql is fine, higher if you have it. CoD to Colamn, please : )

I'd like a shiny new Carving Knife. the shown 60ql is fine, higher if you have it. CoD to Colamn, please : )

carver mailed.  enjoy.

Closing my store for a while.  You can PM me in-game about potential orders if need but I have things in game to get done and do not want to be tied up with all the orders currently.