Sign in to follow this  
Theflash

Independance Gets Its Modern On!

Independance gets its modern on!

get all your twigs and sticks together and start building!

Hello there fellow architect, wanted to know what is the latest style on wurm? Get to see if your style is still in the mix!

I would like to see if any of you players have built or seen any real modern houses on independance, if so, grab a picture and post it here!

Take this chance so you can share your gift with the other players and if your really good others might even hire you and pay you to build their own house.

Unfortunately this is not a contest where you can win a prize for your creation, this is not a contest, its just to show your creativity on wurm.

If the picture is of your wurm house you get full bragging rights to show your friends and evens family what you are capable making!

Start building and cleaning up around your house, good luck to any of those who were wanting to build a modern house, now you can post a picture of it too!

Good Luck building your houses

how could it be modern when our choices is just damp wooden walls and rustic crumbling walls?

• Like 1

use your imagination, let creativity flow, doesnt have to be weird materials and that, just a modern design or a interior or a nice looking house

:o rosedragon made a rainbow shoot out of her roof.. think she may have just killed a leprechaun in her attic...

:o rosedragon made a rainbow shoot out of her roof.. think she may have just killed a leprechaun in her attic...

I think she has the leprechaun's pot of gold in her attic.. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

You can try rob it, but I got army of 14 flowery dragons.

You can try rob it, but I got army of 14 flowery dragons.

Another reason to go to her deed.... she is hording dragons.... lol

Another reason to go to her deed.... she is hording dragons.... lol

Come take a visit and enjoy staring contest with five champ crocs!