Sign in to follow this  
Lokitia

Camellia Hedges Grow To Full Height

I read in the wiki and in the patch notes a couple weeks back that  Camellia hedges are only supposed to grow to medium. I just put in a new pen on my deed that I want to be able to see over the fences on and I was using WIld Growth to get them to medium. One of my casts got extra power and reached some of the hedge sections I had already grown to medium and the grew the last stage to Prime. I'm assuming this is a bug and someone didn't bother to tell WIld Growth not to grow the last stage on Camellias. I guess I'll prune them back down to medium but I sure hope they don't keep growing again.

nice find.

keep us updated if they grow back to the highest level :o

Unfortunately all except lavender grow to full height...

My camellia hedges planted after that update are all medium or low, but could still be due to not naturally aging to prime yet. I'll see in a week or two for sure but so far no probs.

They dont grow to full height, but wild growth may force them to full height, should i say its by design! e.g. wont be changed

Tich. I planted all hedged to find ones that grow to medium only, and all except lavender grew to full height. Sorry, I prunned them lately so can't make a screenshot, but unless you changed something very recently they grow to full height.