Sign in to follow this  
Jonneh

Green Dragon Slaying

After all the upset and hurtful feeling surrounding dragon events I really advise cleaning up the list... removing alts.... only listing who is receiving a set, Noting who is bringing an alt, 

cuz if everyone attending doesn't get a set people are gonna walk away mad... It has been proven 4 times over the last 2 weekends the dragons can be killed w/ less than 20 fighters and don't need as many priests.

• Like 1

OK. I'm not sure where hurt feelings about sets are coming from. You get alot of sets from each hide and from what I have been hearing the butchers have been good. It is alot of the same groups of folks killing all the dragons. So you should all have all the colors if not more than one of each. The only one that doesn't give enough for everyone to get a full set is the red. Stop griping so much and enjoy the fact that you are getting all the dragons down.

We have 28 fighters with 70+ listed, another who is working to get 70

Then we have priests.

How is the distribution going to work if we get a full butcher? What if not full? Also if there is a fighter limit to attack what do we do about that? Its looking like at full butcher we wouldn't be able to give 1 each. So we should hash out how this is going to work exactly and which fighters are going and which aren't or are just backups in case of a noshow or something.

• Like 1

Stop griping so much and enjoy the fact that you are getting all the dragons down.

I am not bitching, I am saying be clear about what is happening to avoid butt hurt feelings and bitching.....

There is always drama somewhere by someone concerning dragons and I wish to avoid it......

• Like 1

There is always drama somewhere by someone concerning dragons and I wish to avoid it......

There will always be dragon drama. ALWAYS.

Ill have a 71ql weapon with DD ready for every fighter, but i do want them back after the fight :)

Edit: and 50+Nimbleness

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 2

Not gonna be able to make it afterall I'm afraid - my apologies for the late notice.  Wife reminded me that the last 2 weekends out of 3 have been dragon hunts and tonight is our date night :)  Don't wanna risk wife agro.  Gluck fellas!

Draxxle

I'm thinking I'll have to cancel too as I am crashing way too much, I'm no way gonna make it, sorry! (So Necromany won't be there)

thought i woke up too late xD

ill be using Tantte instead of Jedihaze in the fight

[21:14:46] The venerable starving green dragon hatchling is dead. R.I.P.

Thanks to everyone who came, sets are being made atm, butcher was 7/8 hides.

:)

• Like 1

good times, thanks for letting us kill it =)

Going by my list there are 5 attendees who left before the drake sets were created, if you are one I'll get in contact with you at some point over the next few days about delivery/collection. :)

There were enough sets for everyone who attended, + 6 caps from the spare hides. Not sure what to do with the caps yet, but will decide soon.

Edited by Jonneh

Would like a cap, willing to pay :D

So keep me in mind whatever ya do :D

Going by my list there are 5 attendees who left before the drake sets were created, if you are one I'll get in contact with you at some point over the next few days about delivery/collection. :)

There were enough sets for everyone who attended, + 6 caps from the spare hides. Not sure what to do with the caps yet, but will decide soon.

I was one of the ones who had to log before creation of the sets. I would also be willing to pay for one of the caps.

-Tayne

I offered to pay at the battle if you didnt see my message, I again offer to pay for the cap!

Had a great time! Thanks for the invite!

IF anybody needs their armor delivered I have no problem hopping a boat.

I was distracted by the death of my hellhorses >.<

Nice video Camber. I love the first song choice. 

Jonneh, I'd like to buy a cap as well.

I would actually like to buy a second cap for Arthirus (Spelling?)

He is my friend and I know he left for vacation just after the battle and it was his first dragon battle so I think he would love a cap and I will pay for it!

I think you should auction em for all the players on the server.

congrats!

Wonderful work over there. Great organisation and great fight leader.