Sign in to follow this  
comingbacksoon

New Home For Returning Veteran Player (Not Inde)

Hello,I've been offline a while and am returning soon. I'm looking for a nice deed to help build up and help it grow. I'm a renowned carpenter(76) and a fine carpenter (67).I have 40 farming and cooking and mid.30s shipbuilding. I'm always open to leveling new skills to help out. I've extremely experienced in most areas of the game. If you would like to know more or feel I would be good for your deed please message me on this forum account. Thank you for reading :)

Welcome back mate! Wurm always brings us coming back

Edited by Garnetstar

Thanks! And I lived on inde too long,want to see more! If you have any place in mind please tell me!:)

Aha well I'm a part of a Indy village buut if not there then I'd advocate chaos :P

I'm mayor of A Captain's Hideaway on Deli. It's a medium-sized deed with access to plenty of amenities such as rock, iron, wood and clay, as well as 70+ql meals cooked by our resident chef. The deed is a port town, we have 5+ active villagers across a range of timezones and are always looking for more.

I always try to run the deed to be as accommodating as possible to literally whatever skills people want to do. So you'd be more than welcome to continue with what you're interested in or try something new, I don't ever impose any restrictions on that or on how much you contribute to village stuff. If anything, the deed is simply a place for anyone to come and enjoy the game, no more complications. :3

In terms of housing, all villagers can build their own house on their own plot, usually of around 10 tiles or more (30+ if you include the fact that Wurm has multi-storey!) I'm also looking into buying a second deed further inland that we can expand into, that'd offer loads more housing space.

If you want to find out more and see some pics then hit up our recruitment thread here. Any further questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Hey if you're interested in farming, i could use a farmhand on my farm deed.