Sign in to follow this  
antonslavick

Mushrooms In Fsb Or Bsb

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be able to stick mushrooms in a FSB or a Bsb

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care

I think we should be able to stick mushrooms in a FSB or a Bsb since they are classed as Food after all and they should not lose the type of mushrooms they are keep them in order from yellow, black, green, red, blue, and brown.

Edited by antonslavick
  • Like 3

fsb or bsb, I don't care as long as we can store them like other bulk I items

+1 And much increased chance of a mushroom spawning on a tile with a cow/horse on it. =)

• Like 1

+1

its an obvious thing to keep the game mechanically consistent and sense making apart from - mushrooms irl decay pretty fast and that may be why they cannot be stored that way atm

Yes, put into the fsb would serve well, into the bsb would be slightly strange.

+1, also I want to put them on a log and grow more of em

• Like 1

Mushrooms being food aside, do not forget that now we can also store Healing Cover ingredients (except mushrooms) in both bins. Without an explanation from Rolf on why it cannot be so, this suggestion should be implemented.

+1 Whilst mushrooms shouldn't be kept in fridges, certainly an FSB would suffice.

If a bulf (BSB or FSB) doesn't please some, then perhaps an "Cold box" you know, the old style food boxes they were made & kept in the outhouses way back when ...  before ice boxes?

I think Meals & Mushrooms could be kept in such a box, create the mesh not too different from the FSB, it would be tall & narrow, breathing room, ventilation is important, can attach cotton or a wemp sheet of cloth in it as well.  Using Fine Carp, with a sub skill of tailoring for good ql cloths & the higher the QL of the food box would be the longer the products (meals & mushrooms) kept.  :)