Sign in to follow this  
MattSquare

Looking For Players To Try Epic

Hello! I am a resident on a small deed on Serenity (Jenn-Kellon Home) on Epic. I live with a couple active villagers, but we are looking for more players to join us. This does involve work! We need lots of bricks and mortar, as well as terraforming and building. However, don't let this turn you off, we do not dig, build, and make bricks until our fingers fall off. We do other things as well. We enjoy hunting, and we prefer players who plan to raise combat skills, as it is a PvP server, and we need to be able to defend ourselves. We will not force anyone to leave the deed to PvP, but we expect those that are able to defend our home. We generally don't get into PvP that much though, and throughout my eight months on Epic, I have encountered enemies twice, and been killed once, while at the same time earning my first kill. This is what we offer to our villagers:

>High ql armor, up to 80ql chain and plate (and chain barding up to 80ql)

>High ql wooden and iron tools, up to 90ql

>High ql wooden and iron shields, up to 80ql

>High ql weapons, up to 75ql, 80ql soon

>Tar, peat, moss, sand

>Iron and wood varying in ql up to 90+

>High ql bows, up to 80ql, 90ql soon

>Other odds and ends, including crops, bowstrings, ropes, locks, and more

>Meals, 70-90+ql, with opulence

>Vynora enchants, fo soon

>Horses

This is what we expect from our villagers:

>Honesty, integrity, and a good attitude

>Active players (at least 3 days a week, and most weekends)

>Hardworking players who are willing to work on skills and help with village projects

>Do not steal! Thieves will be killed, KoS'd, and removed from the village.

>Players with basic game knowledge and experience (sorry, no newbies please)

>Players who want to play the game to have fun in a group environment

>Do not grief other players, including enemy kingdoms! They do it, but if we do, we are only lowering ourselves to their level.

>Have fun!

Anyone who would like to join can contact me: NintendoJoe on IRC or MattSquare on the forum. Thank you, and I look forward to the pleasure of new company soon!

• Like 1

I hope your able to find some well fitting candidates for your Serenity Venture.

good to see you're recruiting, good luck

more people need to try/play epic =)

JKH's population and Dynamic interpersonal wattage has decreased about 25% or so over the last 4-5 Months which is in line with the decrease percentages in MRH (Although JKH's total population at peak had shot up significantly higher then MRH's) BLH remains the least played server on the cluster, understandably so.

Good luck you two! If I wasn't in kings landing I would definantly look into your village.

if you don't listen to joanavon youll do fine

• Like 1

8 month old acc only pvped twice? carebea!!! death to your deed!

EDIT:carebear

Edited by shankiest
  • Like 2

Don't worry, The JKH Coast Guard will protect you from those nasty MR players!

• Like 1

Shank, I would PvP more if I could get some more people in my village to train up and come with me. Once I do, I will PvP, I can guarantee that. Also, I only wrote that to show that PvP servers are not a place where everyone is dropping dead on a daily basis. I do not actively seek PvP much, but if it comes to me, I will be happy to fight, as long as it is player versus player and not player versus farm/livestock/house/chest/boat. Also, if you want to PvP more, maybe you should stop doing things to make people leave Epic. With that in mind, I'd like this type of conversation to end with this post. I am not looking to start a trolling war. I just want recruits, which will guarantee more PvP for you and me.

• Like 2

Ignore them Mattsquare, not only are they irrelevant but also self defeating.

I'll keep your Endeavor in mind when asked for ideas on places to look into joining. I also could here soon have some not so new players that will need a new residence upon arriving on our glistening shores.

• Like 1

Do you like Freedom?

Do you like faster skill gains?

Do you want to steal boats without having to post on the salvage forums?

If you answered yes to all three questions then JKH(Freedom2.0) is the perfect place for you! Just go to the nearest epic portal (or make one) then choose Serenity. Don't worry, your current "freedom" character will just be frozen until you come back and your items will still be with you. Is Epic providing too much freedom and you want to go back to your crib? (After all, the Freedom Code of Carebears don't apply here anymore) Just go to an epic portal and go back, however, there's a 1 hour cooldown between teleports so I highly recommend looking around before judging a book by its cover.

Feeling a bit more adventurous? Great! Then you can try out the other three servers which Epic has to offer, Desertion (Mol Rehan Home), Affliction (HoTS Home), or Elevation (Main Epic server). They may not be like freedom, but they do give the most Wurm has to offer.

Want to destroy a highway?

Want to break into a house?

Want to kill other people?

Do you want to do all those things, plus more, without GMs breathing down your back?

Then come join Epic!

• Like 2

Haha why not? You get 2x skillgain and the curve. Great for ppl who wanna be able to make thing s high ql quick. Doesnt take long to be able to make 50ql things. 70+ doesn't take long either if you put the time in.